Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2019, 08:54:05 PM
Quote from: Miami Sleep. on January 20, 2019, 07:16:12 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 20, 2019, 07:01:15 PM
Quote from: Miami Sleep. on January 20, 2019, 06:33:30 PM
I mean.... after seeing that he wants to fuck his MOTHER, everything else is childs play (no pun) :udontlookok:
his mother?

whattt?

He meant this to be cute but it is a lil creeptastic
....  :uhh: you think having a crush on your mother is cute?

Vonc2002

Stop being dumb. Clearly he meant i had a crush on her in a "really loved my mother and we were close type of way."  Im more concerned with people like u that sexualize everything.  Like those people that pick on people because they think they're gay but in reality they themselves are. Ur projecting tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Im.... gonna guess you felt the same way growing up?

:unsure:

Navyman

Vonc2002

Yea, baph is clearly lusting over his mom and trying to project those feelings onto R. Kelly. U Mexicans are tf disgusting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Glock on January 20, 2019, 08:59:12 PM
I?d never drink behind my mother or anyone tbh

Especially if I saw some lipstick

Eww

that has always grossed me OUT

CHOKE

Lot of kids feel that way about their parent tho

Electra complex is a real thing

Vonc2002

My mother and grandmother are definitely people I'd still drink after.  Now drinking in their exact drinking spot is weird

Vonc2002

Yea, i dont mind drinking after my family.......and certain friends either tbh. Im not 5 and aint scared of cooties

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 20, 2019, 10:31:36 PM
Yea, i dont mind drinking after my family.......and certain friends either tbh. Im not 5 and aint scared of cooties

this literally just sent a chill down my spine.

BAPHOMET.

you ever read something and it makes you feel like your suffocating? yea.

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

January 20, 2019, 10:51:42 PM #1439 Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 10:51:53 PM by Vonc2002
Im actually slower to eat after sum1 but that's cause I'm just so particular about my food.  People like putting all that hotsauce and ketchup shit all over and I'm completely disgusted by that