Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Do you know how many hours artists spend at studios? :uhh:

RAY7

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 22, 2019, 05:01:58 PM
n @ that being indication anyone lived there. It?s a studio...
what happened to Be Careful on Spotify

Navyman

Exactly not a hotel...

4 fucking k

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 22, 2019, 05:04:05 PM
what happened to Be Careful on Spotify

I?m listening to it right now. On Spotify. Are you girls okay?

4 fucking k

Quote from: ZAIYE on January 22, 2019, 05:08:07 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 22, 2019, 05:03:59 PM
Do you know how many hours artists spend at studios? :uhh:
I mean, some people only go to a studio for a few hours a day TOPS

I don't think anybody would bring clothes and toiletries to a studio UNLESS they were staying there for a prolonged period of time

But whatever I guess

He literally records all day but that doesn?t mean he was living there. He has a condo. They?re just being petty.

LOONA.

SouravMay

I can never forgive Lifetime for this. They really ruined my fave.
:everythingok: :everythingok:
B7

GLOCK

Iman shut up
Those bitches are living there

Scott.

The person that I really want to hear from is Tia Hawkins. That's the first person to try to sue him for this same shit back in the 90s and it's crazy how she can't be found anywhere on social media.

Scott.

And I just seen somewhere that his song "I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)", which is my favorite song by him by the way, was originally for Toni Braxton, but she didn't agree with the melody and they just agreed to disagree and he sang it himself.

Also Sparkle said in her breakfast club interview that "A Woman's Threat" was a song he wrote for her second album, but after their fallout, he went on to sing it himself.

Jesus. The music

4 fucking k

4 fucking k

Quote from: Scott. on January 22, 2019, 06:43:31 PM
The person that I really want to hear from is Tia Hawkins. That's the first person to try to sue him for this same shit back in the 90s and it's crazy how she can't be found anywhere on social media.

n

She's the one who lied and tried to put a baby on him but withdrew the lawsuit when he asked to do a DNA test. :dead:

4 fucking k

Quote from: Poseidon on January 22, 2019, 06:25:55 PM
I can never forgive Lifetime for this. They really ruined my fave.
:everythingok: :everythingok:

:stressed:

I want him to sue them for emotional distress. TF.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Scott. on January 22, 2019, 07:06:50 PM
And I just seen somewhere that his song "I Can't Sleep Baby (If I)", which is my favorite song by him by the way, was originally for Toni Braxton, but she didn't agree with the melody and they just agreed to disagree and he sang it himself.

Also Sparkle said in her breakfast club interview that "A Woman's Threat" was a song he wrote for her second album, but after their fallout, he went on to sing it himself.

Jesus. The music

b

He revealed this info in his book already.

"I Can't Sleep" kinda sounds like "I Don't Want To". I'm glad he kept it for himself. :gorlonfire:

and I remember when he talked about "A Woman's Threat" being for a female artist who ended up not doing the song because she was in a relationship with a controlling BF so he just kept it for himself. Didn't know it was Sparkle. He never addressed her by name.

Scott.

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 22, 2019, 07:17:45 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 22, 2019, 07:06:50 PM

Jesus. The music

b

He revealed this info in his book already.

Well I didn't read the book hun  :hmph:

Quote"I Can't Sleep" kinda sounds like "I Don't Want To". I'm glad he kept it for himself. :gorlonfire:

and I remember when he talked about "A Woman's Threat" being for a female artist who ended up not doing the song because she was in a relationship with a controlling BF so he just kept it for himself. Didn't know it was Sparkle. He never addressed her by name.

Yeah. Can't Sleep does sound like "I Don't Want To", which is one of my faves from Toni Braxton. I never thought about it until now.

"A Woman's Threat" always sounded like he wrote it for someone else, but it was still hot either way.