Bert! Dhdjsjjj

Started by 4 fucking k, January 10, 2019, 04:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

My friend and i went to this lil neighborhood food spot last night and they literally were playing nothing but R.Kelly. some of these girls dont give af what u have to say about this nigga. They not moving on the music
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 10, 2019, 08:47:13 AM
He sounds good tho
!!!!!
He sounds the same. Sing a bit, 'phile
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 10, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
My friend and i went to this lil neighborhood food spot last night and they literally were playing nothing but R.Kelly. some of these girls dont give af what u have to say about this nigga. They not moving on the music

It?s tough because his music is a godsend and his gift of writing and somg touched so many music lovers.

I just can?t put money in his pocket. I refuse  :dead:

GLOCK

!!

Jamaican spot out here said they ain?t turning him off
And plan on playing and nothing but him for months
Female black owner said this

Zankou.

Quote from: Glock on January 10, 2019, 12:30:17 PM
!!

:dead:

Young

!!

That?s a mess I?m sorry :dead:

FlowerBomb

!!

ugh see this shit?
Black women are so....whew
Not SHITTING in the face of their sisters

FlowerBomb

not for months too
hope her female relatives don't get assaulted

Vonc2002

!!

Look, it was the females at the spot i was at dancing around and singing his music  :dead:
They were playing some of his best mess tho

Zankou.

sounds like you were dancing and singing too

Vonc2002