I'm glad someone fucking said it....

Started by Herb., November 14, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

I was looking at my timeline like wtf :udontlookok: why are people on here posting flags of France like they have relatives there or something?
Someone beat me to the fucking punch :dead: :dead:

QuoteWhen 147 African students were murdered in Kenya, I don't remember Facebook asking us to change our profile picture to an overlay of the Kenyan flag. Did we pray for their families? Do their lives matter?

MAY

Exactly. I've been thinking this all day. There was also just a terrorist attack in Lebanon and nothing was said.

yummy

Herb.

November 14, 2015, 04:07:32 PM #5 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:08:12 PM by Herbie
This is gonna be the new "cool" thing to do now I suppose
France inspired photoshoots....fun hashtags....flag overlays on profiles......

I am crying. Yet the same gorls barely batted an eye when the SAME amount of people from the continent from which we most originate were slain in cold blood.

NOw it's "peace in France!"
Hey guys look! Down for the cause. :cheerup: (btw what happened :udontlookok: )

Fucking yuck. R.I.P for those who lost their lives but it's crazy how people can take something tragic and make it fucking annoying.

Cartierline

November 14, 2015, 04:07:38 PM #6 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:07:59 PM by Cartier
Like always, it takes a first world incident for people to bat a damn eyelid

yummy

There was also a bombing in a Nigerian mall last year that killed over twenty people but if something doesn't become a hashtag and our favorite celebrities aren't making IG posts about it...it ain't that important.

:udontlookok:

Herb.

November 14, 2015, 04:11:58 PM #9 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:14:31 PM by Herbie
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 14, 2015, 04:10:14 PM
There was also a bombing in a Nigerian mall last year that killed over twenty people but if something doesn't become a hashtag and our favorite celebrities aren't making IG posts about it...it ain't that important.

:udontlookok:
ssss

And the part that made me cringe is that its black people with these flags of France now overlaying their profile pics and mess.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Like..gorls.......excuse my French but....  :sevynstreeter: why the FUCK wasn't this done for Keny'

I didn't change my mess for Kenya so I damn sure ain't doing it for France.  :uhh:

Bentley!

It's sad that now, not only is the media controlled, but social media as well.
It's scary to think about.

AIDS!

November 14, 2015, 04:17:21 PM #11 Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:21:25 PM by Amir
So glad I don't have Facebook
I bet people that don't even know what the capital of France is are doing it too :dead:

Herb.

Quote from: Amir on November 14, 2015, 04:17:21 PM
So glad I don't have Facebook
I bet people that don't even know the capital of France is are doing it too :dead:
nibouviyctuxfryzedt

Herb.

They're coming at her in the comments:
(One of the people who have the France flag overlay)

QuoteCuzo, how you know we didnt pray??
and she replies....
QuoteI don't know if anyone prayed. I'm simply posing a question. However, I don't remember seeing #PrayForKenya . & I don't remember seeing everyone change their profile picture to the Kenyan flag. Are these Christian students lives less important? I think I just answered my own question.

Let them HAVE it hun. hehe! :cheerup: :cheerup:

AIDS!

Jjj I hope the op goes fucking viral
It's a tragedy what happened, but the media and media companies love to turn on their sympathy compasses when they think it's relavent.