I'm glad someone fucking said it....

Started by Herb., November 14, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I donate too. I have selected charities taking coin out of my check every two weeks.

:nobunshun:

Boomz

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 15, 2015, 02:44:05 PM
I donate too. I have selected charities taking coin out of my check every two weeks.

:nobunshun:

Philanthropist!

";;:;d

Boy if you don't...

Herb.

BAPHOMET.

Boomz

fdsafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvadsvcdas

asf
ac

Sinpool

dknkjff

ok now some people are just using the Kenya situation to look like they are so on top of current events.

I see so many people on facebook going "Look guys! this is happening in Kenya! fuck France!"

When it happened in April and it's like gorl where were you back THEN.

Boomz

November 15, 2015, 03:00:41 PM #278 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:01:01 PM by Boomer
!!!!

All sides are doing too much

Herb.

November 15, 2015, 03:02:59 PM #279 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 03:04:54 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Lion Babe on November 15, 2015, 02:58:19 PM
dknkjff

ok now some people are just using the Kenya situation to look like they are so on top of current events.

I see so many people on facebook going "Look guys! this is happening in Kenya! fuck France!"

When it happened in April and it's like gorl where were you back THEN.
Yeah some of the things people are posting does come off kind of angry and very insensitive. I take more issue with US going hard over this when the same people showed little to no interest in Kenya; I could careless about media or whites. It's expected for them to pass out and sensationalize this mess. But then again, they are partly to blame. All you have to do is click one button on Facebook and your profile pic is coated with the flag of France. It's so easy to join in on the trend.

So maybe we should take it a little easier on our brothers and sisters. It's not like they went and HAND PAINTED the French flag themselves and uploaded it or something.

Sinpool

They are cutting UP on facebook though

All these arguments and fights. :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

yummy

DVGRRRFCMMN76NNNNFSABNMMMMMMMMMMMM

that first pic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley! on November 14, 2015, 04:32:55 PM

"oh my God, I was just there, two summers ago #prayforFrance"
"me and my wife were married there #pray"

if i see that scroll across my facebook one more time