Woman Who Accuses Rapper of Rape Testifies

Started by Legendy, January 22, 2019, 02:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legendy

Quote"Chris Brown took me to a closet and closed the door? It went on for 30 minutes": Woman Who Accuses Rapper of Rape Testifies
On January 15, Karima (the name has been changed), a 24-year-old French model, was invited to join Chris Brown in his hotel room in Paris. She now accuses the 29-year-old US singer of rape, as well as his bodyguard and one of his friends.

In a exclusive interview with Closer magazine, the woman explained she met the rapper "through a friend who works at the Crystal", a Parisian nightclub. "I was supposed to meet him at 11:30pm at the Mandarin Oriental hotel", a Paris palace located in the 1st district of the French capital, a few blocks away from the Champs-Elys?es. "We went up to his room to pick him up, then we all went to a club called Le Quai (?) Around 4am, they all wanted to go back to the hotel. I wanted to go home but one of Chris Brown's friends grabbed me by the arm and convinced me to join them", Karima explained, adding she was taken to Chris Brown's car, "along with some other girl".

Once they all got back to the hotel, the singer's bodyguard "took everyone's cellphones", she continued. "I first thought it was weird but it didn't really alarm me", she said. In the room, Karima was offered a drink and recalled seeing "cocaine and weed". "There were approximately 15 other girls and friends of Chris Brown's", she remembered. At some point in the evening, Karima went into the bathroom. "Chris Brown followed me and grabbed me by the arm. He took me inside a tiny room resembling a closet. He closed the door? It went on for 25 to 30 minutes", she claimed, adding: "It was brutal and violent. He was being threatening and aggressive. I was scared".

But just when Karima thought her nightmare was over, Chris Brown went to see one of his friends. "I thought this guy was going to get me to the bodyguard so I could have my cellphone back but that's not what he did", revealed Karima, who then "got dragged" into the friend's bedroom. "He locked the door and raped me. Then it was the same thing with the bodyguard", she testified, crying.

When it was all over, Karima told everyone she needed to go home and sleep "because it was a school night". "I was crying. I was in shock. I took my cellphone and I left".

Karima waited two days to come forward and press charges but she now intends "to go through with the procedure". "I was raped three times by three different men. It's unbearable", she concluded.

https://www.closermag.fr/people/document-closer-chris-brown-accuse-de-viol-la-jeune-fille-qui-a-porte-plainte-te-923879

:blink: :blink:

So scary lawd
Poor gurl!!

Nine

T4P luv.

This APE is SICK. And needs to be locked the fuck up in a French jail cell.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nine on January 22, 2019, 02:49:20 PM
T4P luv.

This APE is SICK. And needs to be locked the fuck up in a French jail cell.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

January 22, 2019, 02:54:45 PM #4 Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 02:55:01 PM by ANIMMAI
QuoteChris Brown took me

Wow, he did that shit

Navyman

I'm sorry I don't believe it, not because him but the story has a few holes in it if you ask me. Like the way she's telling it. Maybe she was drunk and can't recall all of it.

Legendy

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 22, 2019, 02:55:46 PM
I'm sorry I don't believe it, not because him but the story has a few holes in it if you ask me. Like the way she's telling it. Maybe she was drunk and can't recall all of it.

My problem is how can she prove it?

Since she  file a claim 2 days later.

Where are the evidence?!

CHOKE

Quotea 24-year-old French model,

What an idiot!

Was expecting some random club hoe

Not a damn model

:dead:

The Brandy Barbie

Did she do a rape kit? Chris Brown has been out there for many years and has been accused of many negative things, but never rape. I would have to get more evidence.

Navyman

January 22, 2019, 03:04:30 PM #10 Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 03:05:07 PM by Tonkaman
Quote from: Legendy on January 22, 2019, 02:57:51 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on January 22, 2019, 02:55:46 PM

My problem is how can she prove it?

Since she  file a claim 2 days later.

Where are the evidence?!
Right. Did she get a rape kit done? I know stuff like this is traumatizing but if you go through this with someone one famous, you really have to have all of your ducks in a row.

They have the money and power to completely dismantle this story.
Like she said when she finished with Chris she thought he was going to get her phone for security, and stated his friend pulled her in the room and HE raped her. It was the 1st time she used the words, with Chris she is talking around the issue.

Idk, maybe it's the way it's written. That's all, they can say she was down for the cause with chris but wasn't with the other shit.

RAY7

So glad Queen Reuche got away from this sicko
smh

GLOCK

This is fucking crazy
They raped this damn girl 3 damn times

Omg

Former Dr. Jackie patient

Given all the facts and evidence, I can say that he def raped this gorl.

SMH at all these males defenders.

#I'mWithHer

LOONA.

I hate this yellow fag but I'm not buying this story at all     

:plzstop: