Sorry but...She's the greatest vocalist of all time

Started by Kaeli., January 26, 2019, 12:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

January 26, 2019, 02:46:27 AM #15 Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:52:08 AM by Bruce
Mariah has never performed her songs live as well as the album versions. Whitney in her prime would demolish her own self live. There is a live version that is better than any studio song that Whitney has ever recorded. Mariah does things in the studio that she can not duplicate on stage.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Bruce on January 26, 2019, 02:46:27 AM
Mariah has never performed her songs live as well as the album versions. Whitney in her prime would demolish her own self live. There is a live version that is better than any studio song that Whitney has ever recorded. Mariah does things not he studio that she can not duplicate on stage.
f

cant even understand what you're trying to say. Re-work that.

Bruce

Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 26, 2019, 02:48:29 AM
Mariah has never performed her songs live as well as the album versions. Whitney in her prime would demolish her own self live. There is a live version that is better than any studio song that Whitney has ever recorded. Mariah does things not he studio that she can not duplicate on stage.
f

Dramatic ass faggot you should still be able to comprehend what I was trying to say. My phone auto corrected a typo into that.

MelMel

f

he said Mariah is a studio singer and you're a HO

Vonc2002

Mariah has never performed her songs live as well as the album versions. Whitney in her prime would demolish her own self live. There is a live version that is better than any studio song that Whitney has ever recorded. Mariah does things in the studio that she can not duplicate on stage.
PERIOD!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: F??w?d out air?in?$ on January 26, 2019, 01:06:55 AM
Whitney dog walked Mariah on whennyou believe and caused that hoe to stop singing live.

And Celine stomped her the fuck out at Divas live.

We don?t go up for studio vocals. We need that live live.
PERIOD! BEYONCE sings better than Mariah Carey :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on January 26, 2019, 03:05:37 AM
f

he said Mariah is a studio singer and you're a HO
Wow wow wow

Blackpantha

She's definitely one of the best ever to do it. But it just isn't the same anymore....
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

brocka4life

Whitney was the supreme.
Mariah was always extremely overrated vocally just because of her range and whistle register. But other girls like Chante Moore and Amel Larrieux can give that whistle register strong and more effortlessly.

Singers like Rachelle Ferrell, Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, Kelly Price, etc. are much better singers than Mariah.

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 05:33:04 AM
Whitney was the supreme.
Mariah was always extremely overrated vocally just because of her range and whistle register. But other girls like Chante Moore and Amel Larrieux can give that whistle register strong and more effortlessly.

Singers like Rachelle Ferrell, Patti LaBelle, Aretha Franklin, Kelly Price, etc. are much better singers than Mariah.

FRANCE

Now as much as I prefer Mariah over Celine or Whitney, and even though she LASHED with this song, she never was able to pull it off live.

FRANCE

Now this I will agree with. In her first prime during the 1st 2 or 3 albums, she would sometimes be sloppy in parts.

Ma Lo