Question.

Started by Scott., January 29, 2019, 03:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

Depends how fine he is lolz

Scott.

January 29, 2019, 04:43:15 PM #16 Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:43:49 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Black Indian on January 29, 2019, 04:38:20 PM
A bully in real life? Sounds like a loser.

I asked you guys because I'm always accused for holding a grudge for simply not dealing with someone  :dead: I told someone about this and they were like, "Scotty, stop holding grudges. People change and he probably picked on you because he liked you."

AND? :dead: I'm not holding grudges, but nigga, the last time I saw you was in 8th or 9th grade and you were absolutely horrible to me lol.

BranLover

If you?re attracted to him now, let him have at it.  :cmereddy:

Zankou.

January 29, 2019, 04:46:12 PM #18 Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:46:23 PM by MARS.
umm ignore him. no one would accuse you of holding a grudge for ignoring someone who used to bully you

Mel.

They wouldn't get the time of day.

Scott.

January 29, 2019, 04:49:26 PM #20 Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 04:50:00 PM by Scott.
Quote from: MARS. on January 29, 2019, 04:46:12 PM
umm ignore him. no one would accuse you of holding a grudge for ignoring someone who used to bully you

They did accuse me of it (which they always do lol). That's what I said in my response to Afro. That's why I asked you guys was I being mean or holding a grudge for ignoring him

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Fuck them for The nostalgia tbh

Scott.

Quote from: Black Indian on January 29, 2019, 04:53:01 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 29, 2019, 04:43:15 PM
Quote from: Black Indian on January 29, 2019, 04:38:20 PM
A bully in real life? Sounds like a loser.

I asked you guys because I'm always accused for holding a grudge for simply not dealing with someone  :dead: I told someone about this and they were like, "Scotty, stop holding grudges. People change and he probably picked on you because he liked you."

AND? :dead: I'm not holding grudges, but nigga, the last time I saw you was in 8th or 9th grade and you were absolutely horrible to me lol.
Oh this is a bully from when you were a kid

I was about to say. ...What grown ass nigga is out somewhere bullying people and why are you even remotely interested or entertaining him smdmsdmmd :plzstop: :plzstop:

It's actually not uncommon for feelings towards a childhood bully to linger. A lot of what happens to us as kids sticks with us as adults in general. So it's not surprising or crazy or abnormal for you to feel that way.

If you cannot get over seeing him as your childhood bully it's probably best that you don't date him. Or try a friendship first and see if it softens your thoughts about him.

I brought weapons to school because of this nigga. I don't think any "ship" would work out  :dead: That's why I ignored his ass. lol

Scott.

Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 29, 2019, 04:52:32 PM

:dead: :dead:

He was the type of bully, that would pick on you, call you faggots in front of everyone and then try to get a feel in the bathroom and you'd be like wtf :uhh:

Cartierline

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Scott. on January 29, 2019, 04:56:47 PM
Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 29, 2019, 04:52:32 PM

:dead: :dead:

He was the type of bully, that would pick on you, call you faggots in front of everyone and then try to get a feel in the bathroom and you'd be like wtf :uhh:

I?m not gonna lie this is fucking hot. Do IT!

African Queen

Pearls Khan

ton

Quote from: Trey on January 29, 2019, 03:59:49 PM
Ssssdddddsdddddd

Gorl, NO. Like how would the convo even go?

?Remember how yew used to dig into my SKULL after fifth period? Now you digging into this boovy hole. Damns.. who would?ve known? Lol?

BXBXZBXBBXBXBXBZBXBX