Ciara & Mon are back on it seems

Started by fedswatchin, February 03, 2019, 11:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Young on February 04, 2019, 10:41:56 AM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Endgame (Soot Panther Still Dead...Hehe) on February 04, 2019, 10:39:39 AM
She's a fake bitch. PERIOD. That bitch knew EVERYTHING. She chose the other niggerlet over Ci. Point. Blank. Period.

Do you have receipts dumb bitch?

Prayerful WHORE!!! I said what the fuck I said and you will deal one way or another :whogonbook:

Young

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Young on February 04, 2019, 11:26:58 AM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Endgame (Soot Panther Still Dead...Hehe) on February 04, 2019, 11:20:14 AM
Quote from: Young on February 04, 2019, 10:56:25 AM
Next is a Brandy and Monica photo <3

This will NEVER happen :uhh:

s

You love sounding wrong and dumb huh

Go pray that it happens and see how that goes. Brandy hates that girl. DEAL :scrumptious:

Young

ChillOut

I love Russell, but he has made Ciara a softie with her forgive and forget thingy she has going on :plzstop:

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

I'll never forget 2008 as a Ci stan. That's when everything changed and it was because of that ho. Ci gur

Navyman

Quote from: jaguar. on February 04, 2019, 03:10:50 PM
That's her old manager who fed all those stories to Sandra Rose and leaked all the music during Fantasy Ride.

I really can't at her taking a pic with her. I'm disgusted.
Girl, Ciara isn't like them people they life probably shit and she has a beautiful one. So she isn't the type of person to harbor I'll feelings towards someone. I love her for that, but I see what your saying. I know she isn't going to allow these people back into her life, so a photo is cute.

They were really trying to destroy my girl
:plzstop:

Navyman

Quote from: ChillOut on February 04, 2019, 03:15:15 PM
I love Russell, but he has made Ciara a softie with her forgive and forget thingy she has going on :plzstop:
Naw. She free up space for her blessings on her way. Can't recieve em with I'll feelings
:blessed: