grownish sucks

Started by Zankou., February 04, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 04, 2019, 03:28:49 PM
How old is that boy

old enough to get his dick swallowed whole

Sinpool

I just started watching blackish a few months ago

glad I did.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sinpool

g

I'm not in my 40s like you babe

Sinpool

dnffdddddd

I'm just 3 years older than him wtf

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: SAD! on February 04, 2019, 03:32:46 PM
dnffdddddd

I'm just 3 years older than him wtf
You're that young?  No wonder your taste in everything is so terrible.  U haven't grown up yet

BranLover

Zoey can be annoying, but I love this show. Attractive cast and it?s naturally funny.

Vonc2002

Damn so everyone watches huh

yummy

cabadsncaaxvakmds

Y?all should know by now to take everything Sinny says with a grain of salt cuz 9 times outta ten, that nigga lyin

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on February 04, 2019, 03:35:48 PM
cabadsncaaxvakmds

Y?all should know by now to take everything Sinny says with a grain of salt cuz 9 times outta ten, that nigga lyin
True.