Previous topic - Next topic

Hakim.

The fact that Ari won for not just a song but the entire ALBUM

:stressed:

The Taylor stans are PISSED.
https://twitter.com/recordingacad/status/1094727232721801216?s=21
:kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

It's a pop VOCAL album. If it wasn't Taylor than Kelly would've been next. Taylor ain't need it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

It sucks that Ari won't be there and ain't performing.  DAMN!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: ZAIYE on February 10, 2019, 03:55:35 PM
Black Panther lovers, you'll be happy to know the composer for Infinity War just lost
:plzstop:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Young

Young

Cade

at the grammys rehearsal i went to they had cardi win for best rap album in the walkthrough. hopefully, she wins for real

Young

🦚

THis performance slays. Imma check her music out later.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Steffon

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cade on February 10, 2019, 06:03:54 PM
at the grammys rehearsal i went to they had cardi win for best rap album in the walkthrough. hopefully, she wins for real
That's exactly the category she's winning too. I already knew

Mrd0ndada

Who?s in that category with Cardi?
🙄

Hakim.

Yeah, if Cardi wins tonight, it?ll be for Best rap album. That?s her best shot tbh.