Nicki Minaj pulls out of BET Experience and Awards after being disrespected

Started by Lazarus, February 11, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 03:06:24 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on February 11, 2019, 03:00:03 PM
How do you retweet civil rights quotes one second and then label BET a "ghetto ass show" the next second?

She loves being "black" when it's convenient for her   

:dead:
We can give Nicki this one tho a bit cant we? 
nope
she was happy enough to call people nappy headed hoes
let BET drag her by her lace a bit!

LOONA.

Would she honestly even have addressed this if Cardi wasn't involved fjfjf

How did she even run across this? 

Vonc2002

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 11, 2019, 03:09:01 PM
How do you retweet civil rights quotes one second and then label BET a "ghetto ass show" the next second?

We can give Nicki this one tho a bit cant we? 
nope
she was happy enough to call people nappy headed hoes
let BET drag her by her lace a bit!
True. Was trying to be a lil impartial but OH WELL lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

We can give Nicki this one tho a bit cant we?  Aint no way I'd be performing and partnering with a company that thinks it's okay to blantantly disrespect me. I can't lie, I get this one.

Ack

:ohwow:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

yummy

It looks really messy and unprofessional for any publication, especially one that spent years showering you with awards and praise, to turn around and publicly mock you the minute a new artist comes along and sees similar success.

She didn?t call them a ghetto ass award show herself, but she would have every right to since BET decided to switch up towards her.

RAY7

Quote from: animmai. on February 11, 2019, 03:12:57 PM
It looks really messy and unprofessional for any publication, especially one that spent years showering you with awards and praise, to turn around and publicly mock you the minute a new artist comes along and sees similar success.

She didn?t call them a ghetto ass award show herself, but she would have every right to since BET decided to switch up towards her.

Vonc2002

And tbh, it was kinda ghetto.  U aint gon catch the grammys blatantly playing favorites and tweeting about a girl getting dragged by her lacefront :dead:

Navyman

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 11, 2019, 03:16:34 PM
Rightfully so. Networks needs to stay out of fan/stan beef.
!!!!!!!
Leave that to the fans. I have more than enough shit to say about this girl.  BET gon get enough of trying to be funny and DOWN! They didnt learn from calling blue nappy headed?

Navyman

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 03:18:08 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 11, 2019, 03:16:34 PM
Rightfully so. Networks needs to stay out of fan/stan beef.
!!!!!!!
Leave that to the fans. I have more than enough shit to say about this girl.  BET gon get enough of trying to be funny and DOWN! They didnt learn from calling blue nappy headed?
It's actually funny coming from us. I cringed when I see these big ass corps chime in. I'm not even the biggest Nicki fan atm and gave  :uhh:

Nine

Very unprofessional and ghetto of them to tweet that.

But what else can you expect from BET.