Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I'm in here HOLLERING.
Young, update us on those album sales
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:37:51 PM
That's like when all them bitches sat up in that therapy session with Dr. Sherry LYING through their fuckin teeth. Talkin 'bout Traci never bucked Tamar. Then WE pulled up the receipts and showed the clips.

That told me right there that they will make Tamar the villain no matter what.

>>>><<<

!!!!

Sis!!! :plzstop:

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:37:13 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 16, 2015, 05:29:29 PM
It's definitely something deeper going on between them because after the TD Jakes things and she made her comment and everybody including Toni didn't believe her kinda opened my eyes then you have the fact that EVERYONE she works with has publicly came forward and said she's evil and a bitch behind the scenes. Even her TC and Lashawn were beefing at one point according to Rell. She's just a nasty individual. I don't think it's jealousy because each sister is talented and if they really wanted to be successful, they could. So many opportunities out here for them to do whatever and y'all know it. So stop with the bullshit. Tamar is evil. I watch the way she treats her co-host on the Real it's fucking disgusting. Then let's discuss them not coming on DWTS, how many performances or events have Tamar been to for those girls? Tamar is nasty and I'm 100% sure that this downfall is only the beginning.

Behind the scenes! I just know! Gotta be!

NO.
NO!
Them bitches are jealous. If she's so terrible why do the co hosts talk so highly of her and were there every week AFTER the show and off camera to support her?? Why do they stay around her? At her house parties, birthday parties etc?

She goes to many things they do, Tracis radio premiere she was there and called in. Towandas 40th, Trina's bar opening etc. so stop.

Yawl just WANT her to be some evil witch and she's not.
I'm not saying she perfect but many real and honest people fuck with her and have for MANY years.

Mary
Monica
Tiny
Etc..
sssss

no shade sis.. but :dead:

the fact that Tamar kinda hangs with Tiny, Mo, and some other hood girls... kinda...

it's like Ciara hanging with Lala... birds of a feather type mess :kii:

tweet tried to kill herself, beloved

Miranda

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:37:51 PM
That's like when all them bitches sat up in that therapy session with Dr. Sherry LYING through their fuckin teeth. Talkin 'bout Traci never bucked Tamar. Then WE pulled up the receipts and showed the clips.

That told me right there that they will make Tamar the villain no matter what.

>>>><<<

!!!!

Sis!!! :plzstop:

Omg that was shady and sneaky I remember this!! They want to prove her wrong so Bad. "Look Tay Tay it's really you!"

Plank

idk twins...jus dnt kno

this whole stor' jus put my day in shambles

gimme times to think n kinda go bac n look at stuff to see who i b'lieve

Young

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:37:13 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 16, 2015, 05:29:29 PM
It's definitely something deeper going on between them because after the TD Jakes things and she made her comment and everybody including Toni didn't believe her kinda opened my eyes then you have the fact that EVERYONE she works with has publicly came forward and said she's evil and a bitch behind the scenes. Even her TC and Lashawn were beefing at one point according to Rell. She's just a nasty individual. I don't think it's jealousy because each sister is talented and if they really wanted to be successful, they could. So many opportunities out here for them to do whatever and y'all know it. So stop with the bullshit. Tamar is evil. I watch the way she treats her co-host on the Real it's fucking disgusting. Then let's discuss them not coming on DWTS, how many performances or events have Tamar been to for those girls? Tamar is nasty and I'm 100% sure that this downfall is only the beginning.

Behind the scenes! I just know! Gotta be!

NO.
NO!
Them bitches are jealous. If she's so terrible why do the co hosts talk so highly of her and were there every week AFTER the show and off camera to support her?? Why do they stay around her? At her house parties, birthday parties etc?

She goes to many things they do, Tracis radio premiere she was there and called in. Towandas 40th, Trina's bar opening etc. so stop.

Yawl just WANT her to be some evil witch and she's not.
I'm not saying she perfect but many real and honest people fuck with her and have for MANY years.

Mary
Monica
Tiny
Etc..
sssss

no shade sis.. but :dead:

the fact that Tamar kinda hangs with Tiny, Mo, and some other hood girls... kinda...

it's like Ciara hanging with Lala... birds of a feather type mess :kii:

Bby Ci is a fake as all those other LA gorls.
Tamar been the same. Just like when the guy tried to say it on the show that she's never changed and Towanda JUMPED while he was toasting to throw shade.
Tow' is DISGUSTING.

BAPHOMET.

Bentley!

ssssssssssss
I look at it this way... ppl hang with ppl that have similar traits

Tamar and Mon ki together

but Mon has her shady moments too, fell owt with Bran and Ciara :dead:

I'm just saying.... there's something about some of these celebs outside of the public eye that can be deceiving as to how they act on the regular  :kii: :kii:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 16, 2015, 05:40:37 PM

SDDSDDSSDDSDDSDDDSSDDSDDSDSDSSSSSDSS
They gave not one fuck :plzstop:

Just LOOK at Towanda and her flop minions.

Toni actually looks like she feels for her.

Plank