Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

falling out with a couple of friends over time is not the same has falling out with ALL of your sisters but LOL?

Young

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:43:58 PM
ssssssssssss
I look at it this way... ppl hang with ppl that have similar traits

Tamar and Mon ki together

but Mon has her shady moments too, fell owt with Bran and Ciara :dead:

I'm just saying.... there's something about some of these celebs outside of the public eye that can be deceiving as to how they act on the regular  :kii: :kii:

Nnn

Gorl Mon is real.

Ci is fake and u know it. Stop.
Her and Kim are always on and off.

MAY

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:41:06 PM
They sat There and fucking LIED on her ON camera!!!

!!!
As if we haven't all seen the damn show. Then tried to paint Tamar as flying off the handle and overreacting. Hell, I don't blame her, especially when they all sat up there lying on her.

Shit, I probably woulda swung on one of them heffas

Young

Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:42:52 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:37:51 PM
That's like when all them bitches sat up in that therapy session with Dr. Sherry LYING through their fuckin teeth. Talkin 'bout Traci never bucked Tamar. Then WE pulled up the receipts and showed the clips.

That told me right there that they will make Tamar the villain no matter what.

>>>><<<

!!!!

Sis!!! :plzstop:

Omg that was shady and sneaky I remember this!! They want to prove her wrong so Bad. "Look Tay Tay it's really you!"

!!!

But ecause she's out  numbered she's somehow wrong :uhh:

MAY

Bentley!

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 05:45:16 PM
falling out with a couple of friends over time is not the same has falling out with ALL of your sisters but LOL?
sss

well I heard Mya blocked Mon's number in 1999.... so

Young

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:46:17 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:41:06 PM
They sat There and fucking LIED on her ON camera!!!

!!!
As if we haven't all seen the damn show. Then tried to paint Tamar as flying off the handle and overreacting. Hell, I don't blame her, especially when they all sat up there lying on her.

Shit, I probably woulda swung on one of them heffas
:young:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:44:30 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:42:03 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 16, 2015, 05:40:37 PM

SDDSDDSSDDSDDSDDDSSDDSDDSDSDSSSSSDSS
They gave not one fuck :plzstop:

Just LOOK at Towanda and her flop minions.

Toni actually looks like she feels for her.
Go back and re watch goofy. When TD asked if they believed her Toni was the first to say fckn no. Yet that's the one she fucks with, right? I'm sorry but ur ridiculous
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:42:52 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:40:38 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 05:37:51 PM
That's like when all them bitches sat up in that therapy session with Dr. Sherry LYING through their fuckin teeth. Talkin 'bout Traci never bucked Tamar. Then WE pulled up the receipts and showed the clips.

That told me right there that they will make Tamar the villain no matter what.

>>>><<<

!!!!

Sis!!! :plzstop:

Omg that was shady and sneaky I remember this!! They want to prove her wrong so Bad. "Look Tay Tay it's really you!"

And when Toni joined in I just shook my head

Plank

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:47:17 PM
sss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:47:17 PM
sss

who?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:42:59 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:40:21 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:37:13 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 16, 2015, 05:29:29 PM
It's definitely something deeper going on between them because after the TD Jakes things and she made her comment and everybody including Toni didn't believe her kinda opened my eyes then you have the fact that EVERYONE she works with has publicly came forward and said she's evil and a bitch behind the scenes. Even her TC and Lashawn were beefing at one point according to Rell. She's just a nasty individual. I don't think it's jealousy because each sister is talented and if they really wanted to be successful, they could. So many opportunities out here for them to do whatever and y'all know it. So stop with the bullshit. Tamar is evil. I watch the way she treats her co-host on the Real it's fucking disgusting. Then let's discuss them not coming on DWTS, how many performances or events have Tamar been to for those girls? Tamar is nasty and I'm 100% sure that this downfall is only the beginning.

Behind the scenes! I just know! Gotta be!

NO.
NO!
Them bitches are jealous. If she's so terrible why do the co hosts talk so highly of her and were there every week AFTER the show and off camera to support her?? Why do they stay around her? At her house parties, birthday parties etc?

She goes to many things they do, Tracis radio premiere she was there and called in. Towandas 40th, Trina's bar opening etc. so stop.

Yawl just WANT her to be some evil witch and she's not.
I'm not saying she perfect but many real and honest people fuck with her and have for MANY years.

Mary
Monica
Tiny
Etc..
sssss

no shade sis.. but :dead:

the fact that Tamar kinda hangs with Tiny, Mo, and some other hood girls... kinda...

it's like Ciara hanging with Lala... birds of a feather type mess :kii:

Bby Ci is a fake as all those other LA gorls.
Tamar been the same. Just like when the guy tried to say it on the show that she's never changed and Towanda JUMPED while he was toasting to throw shade.
Tow' is DISGUSTING.
!!!
Just BITTER

She couldn't let that girl have a moment on HER damn birthday.