Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:08:59 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:03:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

I don't Blame her, especially because those bitches didn't come to DWTS ONCE. And they're wrong for being jealous of her.

BUT then u wanna use my sickness to get a check ?!
Bitch PLEA' !

And I understand Wendy's reasoning also. That's like Tamera letting Tia sit in for her.
Why would they come see her if she's a disgusting person? I'm sorry but u have to be a damn dummy to think 4 bitches are all wrong and this girl is just misunderstood. U could tell it was something deeper anyway. Family just don't quit fucking with family, ESPECIALLY if they were all once close. Even Trina don't really fck with her and she seems to be the most diplomatic. Get yo head outta yo ass and WAKE UP

But if Tamar is so "disgusting", why try and snatch HER platform... I mean if Tamar really is that despicable, they shouldn't take favors or benefit from her show either.
U sound dumb. That's BEEN their whole dynamic from day one. The only reason u know this dumb bitch is because Toni introduced us to her sisters. She didn't become famous and try to hold the others back. she's so fame hungry that'll she'll sacrifice her relationship with her family to get where she wants and that is disgusting. That's why no one really supports her. People don't fckn like Tamar. A bitch on four TV shows and can barely sell 4 albums, plea
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 05:45:53 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 05:43:58 PM
ssssssssssss
I look at it this way... ppl hang with ppl that have similar traits

Tamar and Mon ki together

but Mon has her shady moments too, fell owt with Bran and Ciara :dead:

I'm just saying.... there's something about some of these celebs outside of the public eye that can be deceiving as to how they act on the regular  :kii: :kii:

Nnn

Gorl Mon is real.

Ci is fake and u know it. Stop.
Her and Kim are always on and off.
these menstrual cramp sales are gonna be lit

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Actually that's a rumor. You know how Wendy's messy ass is. smh
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

And Towanda posted a picture of her with Tamar in the hospital. And Young, some of her sisters did come to DWTS. Toni even came.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Bentley!

Quote from: SCOTTland on November 17, 2015, 12:47:39 PM
Y'all kill me with this jealousy excuse
sss

!!!

I'm just not seeing Tamar being THAT huge to where her sisters would have anything to be jealous of.

Now if she started having Toni type success out of nowhere, then maybe :dead:

Bentley!

All the gorls are talented. They just lack direction.

Luckily Tamar had Vince.

And she even did Toni dirty first season on that. Why was Vince even managing Toni, then when she left his ass, she went back to winning Grammys

There has to be shady shit behind the scenes that the gorls don't want to expose ha for. They love ha, just don't like ha :dead:

Bentley!

s

that's what Gabe told one of his women confidantes

He said the family would bad mouth him, but nobody says anything to Vince about hitting Tamar :kii:

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley! on November 17, 2015, 01:19:27 PM
s

that's what Gabe told one of his women confidantes

He said the family would bad mouth him, but nobody says anything to Vince about hitting Tamar :kii:

you kno what