FOX ain't writing Jussie outta Empire

Started by fedswatchin, February 20, 2019, 01:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: ophelia_b on February 20, 2019, 05:41:50 PM
Quote from: SPARK on February 20, 2019, 05:28:15 PM

these fags could even do an amazon/ebay mess?

THE STUPIDITY

At this point, Jussie deserves prison time just for the mere lackadaisical way he went about organizing this shit. So damn amateur man.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Jon

That sucks. His career should be ruined.

Pearls Khan

February 20, 2019, 06:37:53 PM #50 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 07:29:03 PM by Pearls Khan
Empire aint in a position to write any main character off, regardless of how dull they (actor/show) are. Plus its not like there was a judicial ruling giving conclusive reason why they should.

Buy The Stars✨

February 20, 2019, 06:49:11 PM #51 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:50:36 PM by Vocal Issues
Quote from: Pearls Khan on February 20, 2019, 06:37:53 PM
...A. Empire aint in a position to write any main character off, regardless of how dull they *actor/show) are. Plus its not like there was a judicial ruling giving conclusive reason why they should.

its def possible.. dont forget after kevin spacey ( who is a way more famous than jessie)  fucked them 13 yr old boys in the ass they killed him off of House Of Cards which he was the main character on and then cancelled it jessie aint no damn body   he is one of 5 main  characters taraj, terrance the two brothers and jesse the show can def survive with out him :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Pearls Khan

Not conclusive evidence of pedophilia = to some D list faggot faking a hate crime. Nick...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Pearls Khan on February 20, 2019, 07:40:59 PM
Not conclusive evidence of pedophilia = to some D list faggot faking a hate crime. Nick...

im just saying he can get killed of a show just as easy IMO

...my little hiatus

Aalonso.