Official JUSSIE HAS BEEN ARRESTED Celebration THREAD!

Started by GLOCK, February 21, 2019, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Navyman

Quote from: Temper on February 22, 2019, 11:42:05 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 22, 2019, 10:10:51 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 22, 2019, 08:01:13 AM
Quote from: King Naomi on February 22, 2019, 07:57:42 AM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 22, 2019, 07:40:37 AM
Quote from: same ol' nigga from the block. on February 22, 2019, 07:26:06 AM
He did waste a lot of resources with the investigation.

Cops don't do work for free. And honestly in this political climate - to pull a stunt like that, he could have really gotten people hurt. It's already so much tension surrounding both gay/gender identity mess and race in the country.

The judge may be pissed about that and go a little harder on him.

That?s my thing.

I know America ain?t perfect but I know we?ve come further than a noose mess

One of the ugliest parts of our history and you?re going to dig that up to give your story that extra edge.

It?s just ew

Lock this girl up for a few days, let her think about her actions
a black activist was hung last year hun?
They found a black teenaged football star hung in a neighboring city hung about two years ago. He was dating a white teacher. They tried to say he committed suicide but his mother is like nah.
Did yall hear the story of an older black lady going to a mothers sleep over and it was all white women, and she ended up dead and they all concocted that she died accidentally and the town is letting 5hem cover it up because they got clout.
:uhh:
https://twitter.com/itsayannalt/status/1097865036427681792?s=19
Even look at their body language. I wouldn't trust these damn all alone, in private.

BigDawg

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 22, 2019, 04:23:50 PM

Cops don't do work for free. And honestly in this political climate - to pull a stunt like that, he could have really gotten people hurt. It's already so much tension surrounding both gay/gender identity mess and race in the country.

That?s my thing.

One of the ugliest parts of our history and you?re going to dig that up to give your story that extra edge.

It?s just ew

They found a black teenaged football star hung in a neighboring city hung about two years ago. He was dating a white teacher. They tried to say he committed suicide but his mother is like nah.
Did yall hear the story of an older black lady going to a mothers sleep over and it was all white women, and she ended up dead and they all concocted that she died accidentally and the town is letting 5hem cover it up because they got clout.
Even look at their body language. I wouldn't trust these damn all alone, in private.
That is so a fucking tragedy omg...I hadn't heard anything about this

fedswatchin

Quote from: Tonkaman on February 22, 2019, 04:23:50 PM

That?s my thing.

It?s just ew

Shit that's so terrible. I'm so over this race centered world, it's exhausting. Racist white ppl, self hating blacks, it's a mess

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on February 22, 2019, 12:47:47 PM
Quote from: Freeruu on February 22, 2019, 10:40:12 AM
https://twitter.com/tiwadidthat/status/1098709107933032448

damn

And he was charged by the Brazilian courts for filing a fake police report, they later dropped those charges after finding out that he never actually filed a police report at all (just lied to the media about what happened) lost all of his sponsorships and was suspended from professional swimming for ten months.

But damn grrr...the white man got one over on us again...

Well damn....  :udontlookok:

Throw the BOOK at Bussie then

b7

Quote from: Kurama on February 22, 2019, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 22, 2019, 04:07:23 PM
Quote from: afromoondiac on February 22, 2019, 11:03:47 AM
Quote from: Kurama on February 22, 2019, 10:56:35 AM
Can I just say something, Im gonna preface this by acknowledging that Im disappointed and annoyed with Black folks right now. Also, this is response to all the shit ive been seeing online and here.

I used to think whataboutism was a white conservative thing but seeing so many bring up all this other shit that someone else did (especially if they're white) drives my initial point that I've been trying to make/discuss. Ppl really don't give a fuck about the victims of black queer hate unless they're a celeb or attractive.

I say this because the constant ways this conversation about holding this nigga accountable fuckin SHIFTS by the millisecond. . He didn't hurt anyone! White ppl lie all the time! Donald! . First, white ppl are a piece of shit, got it. This nigga didn't just harm white ppl though. He capitalized off of the pain and suffering of Black queer folks and their families/allies. There are ppl who actually get fucked up for being Black and gay, there are ppl who were actually killed for being Blk and queer, hell there are countless ppl who were killed for just being Black. Add that to the long list of Black queer men just dying everywhere around the age of 30 and no one is making all this chatter.

Do ppl  think the lucky few who survived this kinda shit are talking about when whitey does something similar? Do ppl think they're not hurt for having to relive some of that trauma and the BS that ppl threw at them for trying to tell or report their pain? Are we thinking about the ppl who have never expressed when the shit like Jussie faked actually happened to them? Fuck niggas mean he didn't do anything wrong? Fuck ppl mean oh it's just a lie ?

Why are so many ppl forgetting about THESE ppl. We claim we love one another so fuckin much Black Powa! Unity! Fuck the crackers but folks be so focused on this whatabout shit that they completely forget the victims of actual violence. Our own fuckin ppl.

This SLOW ass dingy nigga doesn't deserve any of my goddamn compassion. He tried to play US and he's not a white person.

Niggas really need to ask themselves why they go to bat for some of us (celebs, influencers, attractive folks) and not others.
Breeeeee i need you to tweet this
:loose2when:

Lmao this 35 tweet ass post, king i couldnt.
fhncncc just a brief mess that kinda sums it all up king

BAPHOMET.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 22, 2019, 02:06:04 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 22, 2019, 02:01:01 PM
Quote from: animmai. on February 22, 2019, 01:50:40 PM
Yea, just like everyone else should?ve did before they retweeted it
dddddd

kdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkd

did u google that?

:overit:
well bitch clearly you didn't because
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 21, 2019, 11:38:29 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on February 21, 2019, 11:27:48 PM
Y?all remember when Ryan Lotche lied about being robbed at gunpoint by ?Brazilian Gang members? in 2016, charges were dropped and America just loved him again?

They better let this fag go scotch free too thens. I?ll tell you that. Sending him to jail is excessive.

Good point.

Navyman

BrokenHeartsHeal

These are Nigerians.... what are people not getting fffff