DL News Anchor dies in Meth filled fisting extravaganza

Started by Sinpool, February 23, 2019, 12:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

February 23, 2019, 03:07:46 PM #125 Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 03:08:11 PM by animmai.
QuoteBurrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

Imagine being a 911 responder and walking in to see this nigga passed out, butt ass naked, covered in in his own vomit with a gaping asshole  :dead:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: animmai. on February 23, 2019, 03:07:46 PM
QuoteBurrous allegedly told his companion he was feeling fine until the man noticed him making a strange noise, and flipped him over to realize Burrous had vomited inside his S&M mask.

Imagine being a 911 responder and walking in to see this nigga passed out, butt ass naked, covered in in his own vomit with a gaping asshole  :dead:
scdzfd
fd`
xg
fxg
f
g
fzg
f
hf
gh
zfdhgfjhgjfghngf

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on February 23, 2019, 03:07:46 PM

:kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

They have gays in the ER all the time with all kinda toys they shoved up their ass that wont come out.

Gays are honestly embarrassing
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ton

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LetMeHearYouSæ...G R A MM Y on February 23, 2019, 03:09:43 PM
They have gays in the ER all the time with all kinda toys they shoved up their ass that wont come out.

Gays are honestly embarrassing

BAPHOMET.

This whole situation with Ed Buck let me know everything I need to know abt where B' gays minds are .