LiiVE

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 25, 2019, 02:41:55 PM
He started with a lie
I know Karamo was on Real World way before anyone knew a Milan
this is exactly what I was thinking. And what has he done for Beyoncé? D

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2019, 03:25:16 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 25, 2019, 03:20:49 PM
He started in the closet on the show then eventually the cast mates found out and it was cool and he brought dudes to the house to smash
You might wanna re-watch
All of this isn't true and even if it was, by your own admission, this isn't a relationship playing out on television :dead:
it actually is and it's in the descriptions you brought up  :plzstop:

...my little hiatus

RAY7

Quote from: november on February 25, 2019, 03:30:52 PM
He started with a lie
bhbcggvv probably an extra in a video

Vonc2002

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 25, 2019, 03:30:42 PM
Like this description:
QuoteAlso: Karamo and Dorian's relationship hits a bumpy patch.[46
I have a relationship with my mailman, barber, and doctor. Does that mean we're in a committed relationship. Ur logic is at the bottom of the fckn totem pole.  My GOD  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

The FUMES got this nigga fucking up quotes 
:blessed:

Vonc2002

Karamo didn't have a relationship while he was on the realword. Thinking someone is cute and a whole relationship ain't the same thing. JESUS be a fckn piece of sense smh :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on February 25, 2019, 03:30:52 PM
He started with a lie
True. Karamo didn't have his relationship chronicled tho, so I guess he's taking that as a win. FIRST!
:dead: :dead: :dead:

RAY7

Your logic is the fucked up one though 
I know the answer to this question but do you have a crush on your barber or mailman dumbass?
because Karamo had a relationship with a person who he was attracted to and it played out on the damn show who gives a damn how committed they were or not?  It was romantic and sexual 
just like what Milan is talking about with Miles

Vonc2002

I just don't know how someone navigates thru the world a whole ass idiot :kii:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2019, 03:36:56 PM
Karamo didn't have a relationship
your descriptions say otherwise

Also: Karamo and Dorian's relationship hits a bumpy patch.[46
Lolz
and just THINKING a person is cute and actually approaching them and having a relationship is what Karamo did

RAY7

When you ARE the idiot I guess you wouldn't know 

Vonc2002

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 25, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

Lolz
and just THINKING a person is cute and actually approaching them and having a relationship is what Karamo did
The fact that the world relationship and it's multiple definitions need to be explained to u is concerning af. Post ANYTHING that says those 2 were a couple. Post a clip from the realword of karamo calling him his boyfriend.  Post ANYTHING that corroborates karamo had a boyfriend on his season of the realword.  ANYTHING  :dead: :kii:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 25, 2019, 03:46:03 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 25, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

Lolz
The fact that the world relationship and it's multiple definitions need to be explained to u is concerning af. Post ANYTHING that says those 2 were a couple. Post a clip from the realword of karamo calling him his boyfriend.  Post ANYTHING that corroborates karamo had a boyfriend on his season of the realword.  ANYTHING  :dead: :kii:
maybe they need to be explained to YOU
there are clearly levels to a romantic relationship outside of the standard Boyfriend/ Girlfriend title are you serious?
The niggas were together and smashing
It's a relationship PERIOD