Do you agree? Beyonce is the bigger star, but Lady Gaga has the better accolades

Started by ChillOut, February 26, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: ChillOut on February 26, 2019, 09:23:25 AM
Quote from: Baph Hussle. on February 26, 2019, 09:07:25 AM
And how many Awards does Ci have?
Ciara is married to a faithful man, can't say the same about Bey. You see how easy it is to get off the subject. Now, do you agree to the question?
Xnnsnsjssjjsjs
What is going on in here?
:plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: ChillOut on February 26, 2019, 09:23:25 AM
Quote from: Baph Hussle. on February 26, 2019, 09:07:25 AM
And how many Awards does Ci have?
Ciara is married to a faithful man,
he's Gay
see how we can make stuff up about their relationship when we don't know them personally?

LOONA.

ton

Alright that's it

Boy list your favs

I'm tired of you getting my queen dragged then disappearing for weeks for everyone else to clean up the MESS :hmph:

Kurama

Quote from: tontonton on February 26, 2019, 10:58:49 AM
Alright that's it

Boy list your favs

I'm tired of you getting my queen dragged then disappearing for weeks for everyone else to clean up the MESS :hmph:

sd;ld;ls,d;s,d

:kii:

Ulysses

MelMel

Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 12:50:50 PM
Of course Gaga would have "better accolades" . She's White and these "better accolades" are designed with those people in mind.

She's nowhere near as talented as Beyonce.
I just love Chilli and J.Lo  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 01:12:26 PM
It kinda goes without saying but thanks for making me state the obvious.

Make sure you add "IMO" to your quote as well.
bjnhhggggg I swear...

Vonc2002

Lady gaga definitely emotes better and there is more passion behind her vocals so i low-key enjoy her voice more.  Needless to say she acts better.  She actually plays instruments and mess ETC! Nowhere near as talented is a definitely a damn stretch

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 01:14:32 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 26, 2019, 01:13:26 PM
Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 01:12:26 PM
It kinda goes without saying but thanks for making me state the obvious.

Make sure you add "IMO" to your quote as well.
bjnhhggggg I swear...
Like..

I literally pay this nigga no mind.
Fag, idgaf if u pay me any mind or not. If u say sumn stupid or that i take issue with then I'm responding.  Only the true weak, butthurt ass fags walk around here holding on to grudges. I let yo ass have it and let it go  :kii:

Vonc2002

Pay him no mind!
And im STILL gonna respond as i see fit regardless, weak nigga :kii:

Kurama