Barbie Commercial Starring A Boy causes controversy...

Started by charlie., November 17, 2015, 03:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: Stewie on November 18, 2015, 05:36:37 PM
hjhjhjhwho is this genesis nigger

so dumb....first he thinks ciara is a 'dancer'.....now this?
What was dumb about what I said? Clearly I said he should play with an action figure but if he still wants the doll after the fact then I would support him.

Genesis

Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 05:41:23 PM
Moreso how stupid!

Is she gon slap her daughter, if she wants to wear pants?
When did i say anything about child abuse?

Are you fucking stupid?

And wearing pants has no correlation with playing with dolls. Dont see your point.

Young

Miranda

Would you advise your daughter to put down the action figure and buy a barbie instead just as sternly.

Genesis

Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 05:51:08 PM
Would you advice your daughter to put down the action figure and buy a barbie instead just as sternly.
I would advise her but as i said before, if she wanted it still then thats fine.

Since when is advising your own child wrong? :uhh:

COD.

Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 05:49:10 PM
Quote from: Stewie on November 18, 2015, 05:36:37 PM
hjhjhjhwho is this genesis nigger

so dumb....first he thinks ciara is a 'dancer'.....now this?
What was dumb about what I said? Clearly I said he should play with an action figure but if he still wants the doll after the fact then I would support him.

I respect that. Better than what most parents would do.

Champion

Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 05:27:04 PM
I think the commercial personally confuses children.

Boys shouldnt be playing with dolls.

If my son wanted to play with a doll, id kindly tell him to put it back and grab a superhero figure or something. Its all about guidance

But on the other hand if he constantly keeps asking for the doll, his mind is obviously made up at that point and nothing i could do but support his decision.

Fuck you I didn't care bout no damn action figures I wanted to play with Barbies with my cousin Jessica and dress as Cinderella for Halloween.

Herb.

Quote from: squid on November 18, 2015, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 18, 2015, 12:31:17 PM
I feel like fem gays are innately fem, in the same way that transgenders describesl never feeling right being their original gender. I don't see the issue. Who cares that much what random homophobes think anyway
!
!!!!!!!!

The hell

:uhh: :uhh:

This is like us trying to be on our best behavior for whitey.
Hun at the end of the da y.......

Herb.

November 18, 2015, 06:11:06 PM #293 Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:11:39 PM by Herbie
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 18, 2015, 03:42:51 PM
Quote from: Mack on November 18, 2015, 03:39:59 PM
Unless they introduced a down to earth, cool Barbie. But this Moschino Barbie calls for SASS.

Well maybe that's it. I think Afro mentioned this, too.
right.

U have to look at the brand

It's moschino  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Not Tonka introducing its first doll

There was definitely a logical place for the campiness.

SUPREME

November 18, 2015, 06:13:15 PM #294 Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:14:45 PM by SUPREME
I think this little queer is perfect for the moms who arent sure about sure about buying a barbie for their little faggoty son.

Parents who dont suspect their son is gay but wants a barbie, probably wont buy it.

If this were some "normal" little boy, i don't think it would've made any impact. He was a little extra though. Gay self.

RekeRig

Quote from: Bentley! on November 18, 2015, 05:34:02 PM

If my son wanted to play with a doll, id kindly tell him to put it back and grab a superhero figure or something. Its all about guidance

But on the other hand if he constantly keeps asking for the doll, his mind is obviously made up at that point and nothing i could do but support his decision.
sssss

As much Beyonc? and Ciara you no doubt subject him to...

I'm sure he already wants a Barbie or wants to be a Barbie

No shade

tears

SUPREME

b

Do you hate us

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Is Marg still ranting and raving and not making a lick of sense?