Barbie Commercial Starring A Boy causes controversy...

Started by charlie., November 17, 2015, 03:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:42:07 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:40:28 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:37:34 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:35:54 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: squid on November 18, 2015, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 18, 2015, 12:31:17 PM
I feel like fem gays are innately fem, in the same way that transgenders describesl never feeling right being their original gender. I don't see the issue. Who cares that much what random homophobes think anyway
!
!!!!!!!!

The hell

:uhh: :uhh:

This is like us trying to be on our best behavior for whitey.
Hun at the end of the da y.......
So every single one of yall who were young boys that wanted to play with dolls instead of batman, both of your parents were 100% ok with it from jump? I honestly dont believe that especially back in that era but hey.
i don't see why its a problem for YOU though

Tell us
I said several times that if thats what he wants to play with, fine. But initially I would ask him  to try and play with an action figure toy first.

Did your parents by you a bunch of barbie dolls first before  even buying you spiderman and see how you would take to it?
stop trying to divert attention on us

Why is it a problem in the first place?

He should be able to play with what he wants
Im asking for the scenarios of y'all parents since what i would do in the same one is so "wrong"

Im just old school. Boys should play with action figures and girls should play with dolls. If the kids want to switch it, fine. Already said it was no problem. But i would offer the former FIRST.
well my parents condemned me to hell for being a faggot

So are you saying you're gonna do the same to your future queer?

Genesis

Quote from: Drais. on November 18, 2015, 06:44:58 PM
gggggg

Y'all really hate my sis Gen. I see where y'all are trying to this, and it's messy....

:dead:
Its fine. If they want a damn debate then lets go. Nothing new here. :dead:

RekeRig

Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:42:48 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 06:41:07 PM
Gen' hates us guys
Where's the hate? Because I would offer my son a ninja turtle before a doll? And if he still picks the doll i would let him? :dead:
;;SSDDDDS Im just teasing

most parents get a little uncomfortable and try steering kids in another direction, or just simply help them find a "balance".  I was obsessed with Batman growing up, but i started loving my Xena toys and dolls even more

my mom was like "bby...   :diddraispoot: how bout u pick Batman up for a few minutes luv lol"

LOONA.

Genesis

Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:47:01 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:46:01 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:42:07 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:40:28 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on November 18, 2015, 06:37:34 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:35:54 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: squid on November 18, 2015, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 18, 2015, 12:31:17 PM
I feel like fem gays are innately fem, in the same way that transgenders describesl never feeling right being their original gender. I don't see the issue. Who cares that much what random homophobes think anyway
!
!!!!!!!!

The hell

:uhh: :uhh:

This is like us trying to be on our best behavior for whitey.
Hun at the end of the da y.......
So every single one of yall who were young boys that wanted to play with dolls instead of batman, both of your parents were 100% ok with it from jump? I honestly dont believe that especially back in that era but hey.
i don't see why its a problem for YOU though

Tell us
I said several times that if thats what he wants to play with, fine. But initially I would ask him  to try and play with an action figure toy first.

Did your parents by you a bunch of barbie dolls first before  even buying you spiderman and see how you would take to it?
stop trying to divert attention on us

Why is it a problem in the first place?

He should be able to play with what he wants
Im asking for the scenarios of y'all parents since what i would do in the same one is so "wrong"

Im just old school. Boys should play with action figures and girls should play with dolls. If the kids want to switch it, fine. Already said it was no problem. But i would offer the former FIRST.
well my parents condemned me to hell for being a faggot

So are you saying you're gonna do the same to your future queer?
Already said I would support him if thats his choice.

I have nothing against gay people :dead:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 18, 2015, 03:58:04 PM
Quote from: M?RGÄ–??X on November 18, 2015, 03:46:33 PM
I don't get your point. Why do you people desire mainstream acceptance so bad?! If you're so masculine and under the radar why would and does this offend you? Live in your truth. Even if you aren't Fem, you're still a homosexual at the end of the day. Love and support one another. This commercial is bringing nationwide attention to an otherwise taboo fact. Regardless, Beth isn't gonna buy her son Barbies whether the kid was regular or not. That's just the fact of the matter.

Love and accept yourself girls. It's pathetic to feel the need to dim your light so that others can feel "comfortable" or "safe" with who you are.

Yea you need to exit this thread. You are not even on topic at all. The sad part is that you think you're preaching but nobody came for this sermon today. Maybe next week, or just a thread for whatever it is you're talking about. None of this is about me or anyone personally seeking acceptance. It's about debating the best way to get certain images comfortably accepted into the mind of America thru thoughtfulness and not cheap stereotypes. There's a huge difference. Go play.
America needs to wake up because I don't think a young gay would see this and be influenced to be as fem as Tommy. I just don't think kids are that impressionable. If they're sweet and fruity, that will come out with or without influences. :howfestive:

Herb.

gggggg

Y'all really hate my sis Gen. I see where y'all are trying to this, and it's messy....

what r they trying to this :usureuok:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 07:46:19 PM
gggggg

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

tigernathan

LOONA.

Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 07:46:19 PM
gggggg

ddddkkssss

Sor' can you peat that?

:diddraispoot:   

LOONA.