FlowerBomb

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 11:49:44 AM
Not an "accidental" reverse search.

You a kii, Jayden.
Yh I clicked the wrong button, easy mistake to make
No one was hunting your mess

Vonc2002

Quote from: King Naomi on March 04, 2019, 11:47:38 AM
Nothing was saved I accidentally reversed searched that black and white photo of that old lady you scanned from the library and all the mess came up.
Just like how the Somali's reversed searched and found you claiming to be 25% Somali on other boards
Yea it's really not too hard to figure shit out. Just like figuring out that app is a fckn wasteland
The videos that he posts on there have views that dont even total up to 20 but THOUSANDS!

This video literally has 1 view
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 12:00:56 PM
Quote from: King Naomi on March 04, 2019, 11:47:38 AM
Nothing was saved I accidentally reversed searched that black and white photo of that old lady you scanned from the library and all the mess came up.
Just like how the Somali's reversed searched and found you claiming to be 25% Somali on other boards
Yea it's really not too hard to figure shit out. Just like figuring out that app is a fckn wasteland
The videos that he posts on there have views that dont even total up to 20 but THOUSANDS!

This video literally has 1 view

right when you go from board to board posting pics of your family and hair in hopes someone see's what you see
It kinda falls right in your lap
I can count 5 boards he does this mess on

...my little hiatus

fedswatchin

Vonc why are you posting videos when he's already showed you an active post with hundreds of comments? You look stupid :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on March 04, 2019, 12:14:18 PM
Vonc why are you posting videos when he's already showed you an active post with hundreds of comments? You look stupid :dead:
I still have that app on my phone from when he wanted me to do a test run. No one is on there and it's not very active.  Did u not even bother downloading it yourself, dummy :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

African Queen

...my little hiatus

Quote from: Temper on March 03, 2019, 07:42:57 PM
Jay you look like shit on wax

Vonc look like a unwrapped broke ass mummy

Let's be real lol
tthjjjj bf fff

:guys:

Vonc2002

Let's be real, who's downloading an app and asking AFRO for relationship advice :dead:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 12:18:53 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 04, 2019, 12:14:18 PM
I still have that app on my phone
book

Now where's your app? Or career? Broke field fagg