Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 12:21:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 12:18:53 PM
Quote from: Temper on March 04, 2019, 12:14:18 PM
Vonc why are you posting videos when he's already showed you an active post with hundreds of comments? You look stupid :dead:
I still have that app on my phone from when he wanted me to do a test run. No one is on there and it's not very active.  Did u not even bother downloading it yourself, dummy :dead:
I'm giggling.

You do know that you still have the BETA/TEST version on your phone, right?
No. Because I went and updated it once u said it was up and running and claiming to have thousands of downloads. I just knew it HAD to be more going on.  It looks like friends of Brandy over there.  14 and 15 comments aren't good when ur claiming to have thousands of downloads.  Ain't shit going on over there,  PERIOD :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Talisa in here caping and don't even have the shit downloaded his damn self. U know your shit is a flop when ur "friends" don't even bother to fake care :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Vonc bitch you were even weary about proving to the board that you went on a cruise vfcvcvvvvccccc and you gon obsess over the actual realized app that you said was never coming out? :kii: a joke tbh

Vonc2002

f
Anyone who cares enough to see just download the mess and u can see for yourself it's pretty damn dead over there.  U coulda just sent a damn group text based on the activity of that app :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Temper on March 04, 2019, 12:28:38 PM
Vonc bitch you were even weary about proving to the board that you went on a cruise
sdsddddddd
when? Did  I post sumn trying to get anyone to believe I was on a cruise? U were begging me to my recollection but please quote sumn showing otherwise :kii:  :kii: :kii:

Kalifornia.

Ulysses

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 12:20:51 PM
Let's be real, who's downloading an app and asking AFRO for relationship advice :dead:
Dudieoejfkcjfkrkwjfjdks

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 04, 2019, 12:31:44 PM
f
Anyone who cares enough to see just download the mess and u can see for yourself it's pretty damn dead over there.  U coulda just sent a damn group text based on the activity of that app :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIP Afro. on March 04, 2019, 12:52:13 PM
What you see in that screeencap is
Not an accurate depiction of what is happening over there.  It's dead :plzstop:  :kii: :dead:

Vonc2002

But congrats on getting it up and running, wasteful self 

Young

ill be praying

Vonc2002

Also, I'm glad u know when to fckn listen.  I was tired of looking at that fckn pic

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2019, 07:03:08 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 07:00:43 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2019, 06:59:52 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 06:57:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2019, 06:56:19 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 06:54:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 03, 2019, 06:53:45 PM
Quote from: fuck yo Pocahontas on March 03, 2019, 06:25:19 PM
:omf:

You do know there's more than one form of (assumed) narcissism right? If not lemme pull some receipts of perception.

Narcissism on the Rise in America

QuoteConsider catwalk queen Naomi Campbell.

https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=4176493&page=1

Identifying real narcissists is no easy task

QuoteNaomi Campbell, anyone?
...all of these folks and many others, including Saddam Hussein and Russell Crowe, have been labeled narcissists

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2008-07-29-0807250527-story.html

Narcissistic Personality Disorder in Successful people...

QuoteSome names that came up during my research of people who probably share or shared the disorder included:

1). Donald Trump (Probably the "poster boy" for NPD)
2). Arnold Schwarzenegger
3). Steve Jobs (Another guy who fits almost ALL the criteria)
4). Naomi Campbell
5). James Dean
6). Bobby Fischer
7). Larry Flint
8). William Randolf Hearst
9). Adolf Hitler
10). Michael Jackson
11). Jerry Lee Lewis
12). Madonna
13). Imelda Marcos
14). John McEnroe

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/narcissistic-personality-disorder-in-successful-people.23347/

Got a newsflash for ya hun. Naomi isn't exactly Michelle Obama :omf:
f
Boy u really need a friend :dead:
I'll find one online.
Ur in ur mid thirties and have been online searching for at least 15 of those yrs, so it probably ain't happening
Anything else, Uncle Ruckus?
Yea -
You're
Here to call yo big ass to the carpet?  Yea. This sig is a fool.  Change it, ugly