Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 04, 2019, 02:32:52 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 04, 2019, 01:57:28 PM
Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 04, 2019, 11:23:08 AM
The nerve of IT. :uhh:

At least I have THE NERVE to show my mug. Where the fuck is yours at? Pussy ass bitch.

This is not the type of mug to show hun.
It's my mug and I don't give a flying fuck what a lame ass white boy like you thinks of my mug. Now move tf on cracker.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

...my little hiatus

we draggin u in "FCK MOPS HEAD NATION" groupchat babes dolls 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lets Bow Our Heads Guys

Father in the name of Jesus
We send a strong Healing of Truth,  wisdom and abundance to our brother Vonc.
May the spirit of vindictiveness, arrogance, Jealousy, lack and judgment be vanished from his heart and replaced with Love support equality humbleness and prosperity.

Lord we bind these black clouds raining evils over our brother vonc and transmute them for good.

Let his heart be filled with enough love and compassion to push out anything that is not of you lord.

we are a being of violet fire. We are the purity god Desires
Feel this purity

and i Say these things in the name Jesus

AMEN

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

March 04, 2019, 11:48:33 PM #381 Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 11:49:26 PM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
Quote from: golden child on March 04, 2019, 02:43:12 PM
sdfsfdddfs

According to Vonc I was unemployed. Homeless...

The app came from pennies I gathered in my cup.

It's sad that he doesn't realize he does the exact same thing Lew does. Those elaborate stories about me were disturbing.

What does Lew do ?

You mean the really zeroing in on someone like i do with him and mel

or something else?

Different

Vonc2002

You fags are so transparent and weak willed.  How tf u limiting your time here to focus on your life and all this other shit but the one thread u enter and respond to is this one when u get on?  That's exactly why I don't give u  fat fags a moment to catch ya breath
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 12:09:57 AM
You fags are so transparent and weak willed.  How tf u limiting your time here to focus on your life and all this other shit but the one thread u enter and respond to is this one when u get on?  That's exactly why I don't give u  fat fags a moment to catch ya breath

Well I was always transparent in where I stood on this matter. I am not engaging my energy here on the daily basis but also when I get downloads from the divine. I should be free to share them without fear based energy of worrying about being judged because I expressed the need to pull back. Life is about achieving balance. The duality you always refer to ( on/off light/dark up/down here/there) is a concept of the Third Dimensional only. Much healing to you my friend.

Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 12:24:43 AM
Boy move yo retarded ass around me

We are miles and worlds apart. That is something you do not have to worry about PHYSICALLY
however I am sending you Love and light and Blessings

Different

MelMel

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

CHOKE

March 05, 2019, 12:36:56 AM #389 Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 12:38:08 AM by Chokeme Politely
Not my sis coming back to tug a bit