Afro throws himself off the Bsource server cliff, RIP to the girl he used to be

Started by FlowerBomb, March 03, 2019, 06:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

I was actually in tears crying at the foolishness I was reading before my very eyes
Girl you are so pressed, the most pressed I've ever seen
you can't let anything go, here you are after 234324 pages STILL trying to prove something to a bunch of gorls that don't give a fuck about you or your damn app
the name changed, siggy changed sdsdsd so much for unbothered[!/i]
this is probably the most interaction you've had in weeks so I can't really blame you

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 05, 2019, 01:05:24 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on March 05, 2019, 11:58:26 AM
So he was lying about the app too?

And I thought Lew was gone?   

:diddraispoot:
Yea.
200 COMMENTS!
One scroll thru and you'll see a bunch of 0, 4, 5, and 8 comment discussions.  A ghost town mess

With all the powerpoint presentations you'd think the app was in the millions and not a couple thousand (which isn't even enough to make a dent in the App stores)

There's also the fact that none of y'all genuinely care about the success/failure of the app so why is he trying so hard to prove something yo y'all?   

:udontlookok:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

How am i obsessing or dragging i havent said one disparaging word to our brotha
IM IN to my mission and ministry to make my time here positive  im not posting or checking no  where near what i used to and like i said love to share my downloads from the divine

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

FlowerBomb

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 01:28:55 PM
Jayden you sit here
and cackle at you day in day out?
Sure do!
Your a fat ass fool and I won't and don't feel bad reminding you about it whenever I see fit.
Go doctor up another powerpoint presentation the gorls will scroll over

FlowerBomb

good luck with the app btw
god knows you need a distraction from here
can't have you throwing yourself off the Bsource server in another breakdown

Admin

African Queen

Quote from: golden child on March 05, 2019, 01:33:24 PM
The receipts have been posted for what I said about the app's progress.
Period.

It's still a baby and still growing - only three months old. Not here to say that it's about to bump heads with Facebook. nfsnnfnfn

I'm just printing receipts to back up my claims. That's all.

But still, although it's three months old, it's paying some of my bills already. That's literally what people refer to as a "bottom line" in business.

It's proven itself to be quite lucrative, on a smaller scale.

Don't care about the app! The funny part is that was prefaced  with a statement ABOUT its numbers and progress. Laughable - especially considering I don't even pay you any attention or address you.

Bye.

fedswatchin

So is it not against the rules to post links to a page that has a member's pic on it?

Dr Naomi Campbell

what kinda mess is goings ons in here!
I ain't no gat'damn somlaialanan!
which lying negro told yall that

LOONA.

Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 05, 2019, 01:25:23 PM
I was actually in tears crying at the foolishness I was reading before my very eyes
Girl you are so pressed, the most pressed I've ever seen
you can't let anything go, here you are after 234324 pages STILL trying to prove something to a bunch of gorls that don't give a fuck about you or your damn app
the name changed, siggy changed sdsdsd so much for unbothered[!/i]
this is probably the most interaction you've had in weeks so I can't really blame you

All you can do is laugh honestly

He seeks validation from the same people he claims not to use. Ralf's advice was pretty solid. Share your journey with people who actually care instead of folks who wouldn't bat an eyelash if you died tomorrow.

When you're truly thriving and happy in life you don't go out of your way to shove something in someone's face to try and prove a point. You let the mess speak for itself..and right now all I heard is silence.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Afro's Grandpappy on March 05, 2019, 01:42:57 PM
what kinda mess is goings ons in here!
I ain't no gat'damn somlaialanan!
which lying negro told yall that

GHHDDGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFHSDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You gorls are DEMONIC :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayda Jackson on March 05, 2019, 11:59:35 AM
Not lew taking a break from his Buffett to obsess over Vonc again
Has it even been 2 weeks? :guys:
hdhcjdjd