Cat gorls question.

Started by CHOKE, March 07, 2019, 07:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Morn' kitty squad,

How much and how often do you feed your bby?

My lil guy will be 12 months in April

I know it seems lik I just brought him home yesterday, I can't believe it.

:stressed:

Anyway am stressing a bit making that transition from dry kitten food to wet cat food

:damselindistress:

Any suggestions how I should handle it?

— Choke

...my little hiatus

March 07, 2019, 07:06:51 AM #1 Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:07:04 AM by My Little 'Mones
Omg post a pic 😻

Ulysses

Never all wet food! Be sure to still give him hard food as well because it keeps the teeth and gums healthy. You don't want his teeth falling out!  And only the recommended amounts....

CHOKE

March 07, 2019, 07:13:51 AM #3 Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:14:39 AM by Chokeme Politely
Quote from: Ulysses on March 07, 2019, 07:07:46 AM
Never all wet food! Be sure to still give him hard food as well because it keeps the teeth and gums healthy. You don't want his teeth falling out!  And only the recommended amounts....

Am so confused about this!

All the vids I watched said all dry food is bad for their urinary tract because they can't get enough water from it and it's loaded with carbs and makes them fat

Ugh! Like I want my bby to be slim and snatched but I also want him to have teeth

:gorlonfire:

Ulysses

March 07, 2019, 07:14:50 AM #4 Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 07:15:48 AM by Ulysses
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 07, 2019, 07:13:51 AM
Never all wet food! Be sure to still give him hard food as well because it keeps the teeth and gums healthy. You don't want his teeth falling out!  And only the recommended amounts....

All the vids I watched said all dry food is bad for their urinary track because they can't get enough water from it and it's loaded with carbs and makes them fat

Ugh! Like I want my bby to be slim and snatched but I also want him to have teeth

Yesss!! That's why you should alter both throughout the day! Never all wet and never all dry!

CHOKE

Quote from: My Little 'Mones on March 07, 2019, 07:06:51 AM
Omg post a pic 😻

Basically like this

But with green eyes

:stressed:

He's so damn cute sis like

He be getting tired of me holding him all the time

CHOKE

Quote from: Ulysses on March 07, 2019, 07:14:50 AM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 07, 2019, 07:13:51 AM

All the vids I watched said all dry food is bad for their urinary track because they can't get enough water from it and it's loaded with carbs and makes them fat

Yesss!! That's why you should alter both throughout the day! Never all wet and never all dry!

So wet in the morn

Dry at night?

:ATLcameo:

ton

No hard food is best

But, lots of animals have kidney disease because of the lack of water

So it's good to incorporate wet food. But that shouldn't be his main source. 

Young

My bbys are so spoiled ddddddd

I give them wet food maybe once every other or 2 days
I mix treats in their bowls when I get home from work
and I'm constantly refilling their water

They love water

Admin

Yea, switch it up between wet food and dry food.
My cat generally drinks a lot of water, so I'm not worried about kidney diseases, but I noticed he sometimes vomits from dry food.
Just try it out and see how your cat reacts.

GLOCK

GLOCK

And he refuses to drink water 
so whatever 

Admin

Still not sure if this cat exists or not

Admin