Started by Sinpool, March 08, 2019, 12:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

...my little hiatus

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 08, 2019, 01:37:39 AM
Straight Black men are obsessed with homosexuality
!!!

i think cuz alotta blck men are bi or pansexual
they often end up wit women onl' to cheat on em

they onl' get wit females for society show off purpose !
blck men are sexually tha most wild n energetic but tha most oppressed !!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Hmmmm i think this is better than what ive seen

Part of the problem is men assume creating a strong man means u treat them tough violent and cold and like he says ur mom gives u the gentle love Both parents need to be balanced
That only creates someone looking looking for the love and affection by the way of cold tough  violence that they were taught

Showing them love and affection will actually make them strong
Especially  when u develop their strength in the proper  channels and build their self esteem

Black men are just scared to love

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Cowgirl

Quote from: Inkling on March 08, 2019, 01:40:04 AM
v

this is the edited version of the post posted after getting lashed guys
What did it say before and why didn't you include that post? :unsure:

ophababes.

Quote from: black boys bedwench too on March 08, 2019, 01:37:33 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 01:28:25 AM
I don't see anything wrong with what he wrote. People are so fucking sensitive. It was a happy story after all.

!!!
We got enough sissies in the black community as is!

assffsssd

bby no. if this boy don't get affection from his father, he'll end up seeking it from his DADDY

:youready:

Sinpool

Quote from: BowDown on March 08, 2019, 02:09:49 AM
Quote from: Inkling on March 08, 2019, 01:40:04 AM
v

this is the edited version of the post posted after getting lashed guys
What did it say before and why didn't you include that post? :unsure:

fck u

FlowerBomb

He really thought he was on to something with that stupid ass post.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: BowDown on March 08, 2019, 01:37:06 AM
You cant lay on me (because his sister was already there) but you can lay with us. He cuddled up closer to his sister and I put my arm over and rubbed his back and he went to sleep. I sometimes am too hard when it comes to the boys because I want them to be strong men. What Jo always makes me remember is every strong man was just a little boy wanting to feel loved. I love the boys. I don't show it like I do with the girls but we have these moments where I get to make sure they feel it.
Did you guys read the full post? This was a positive story and he realizes he needs to show his son more affection. :uhh:

Even the text you quoted was contradictory. Sure, he acknowledged that he made him feel like shit. But he ended his post by saying "I love the boys. I don't show it like I do with the girls but we have these moments where I ensure they feel it." The point is, how will they feel it if you don't show it? I would have been more encouraged if he had said he learned that he needs to hug his sons more. Or show his sons love just like he does his daughters. Kudos to him for acknowledging he has work to do, but I'm not clapping until he steps up and do the work. Hug his boys and tell them he loves them so that they wouldn't go seeking love and affection elsewhere and fall in with the wrong crowd :uhh:

Opposites Attract.

I'm glad my dad was never unable to show me and my other male siblings that he loved up. Never once not took an opportunity to say "I love you" "I'm proud of you" young boys need to know they're loved. They need more than that type of affection just from their mother.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

CHOKE

I use to lay up under my daddy all the time

i slept in the same room with my parents until I was 10 and slept in the middle

Gilgamesh.

CHOKE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 08, 2019, 08:55:54 AM
My Dad has only said "I love you" once.

omg

Well at least you have a dad I guess, some girls don't even have that