Anybody on here feel old yet?

Started by fedswatchin, March 09, 2019, 08:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE_FIRST_LADY

March 09, 2019, 10:44:12 AM #120 Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 10:45:27 AM by THE_FIRST_LADY
Quote from: tontonton on March 09, 2019, 10:41:19 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 10:38:22 AM
Quote from: THE_FIRST_LADY on March 09, 2019, 10:30:17 AM

bloop...
2009? So this was u at 14 then?
:omgwatshappening:

Wait...

:kii: I'm aging in reverse... so i went from being 14 to an infant over the course of 10 years...  :supluv: i'mma be an embryo by 2029... 🔑

Vonc2002

Upon further inspection u look a bit older than 24. Let's move back into the aging discussion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

THE_FIRST_LADY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 10:45:45 AM
Upon further inspection u look a bit older than 24. Let's move back into the aging discussion

how old do i look?

Aalonso.

Yea it hits me all the time. I'll be 34 Thursday.

Admin

That guy reminds me of that model fag that was in the news for dancing naked on a bus.

Vonc2002

Quote from: squid on March 09, 2019, 10:51:23 AM
That guy reminds me of that model fag that was in the news for dancing naked on a bus.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Squid, nobody is THAT damn weird
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

But mostly when I'm with truly young people like, kids. Just being in a setting with my nephews and my sister and we're sitting up there like our aunts and uncles used to be.  THATS when it really hits me. Not necessarily a 25 something who is right around the corner.

GLOCK

squid
I was just about to say this
Him or the new member SLC  :uhh:

I think one of them is him

Vonc2002

Quote from: THE_FIRST_LADY on March 09, 2019, 10:47:57 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 10:45:45 AM

how old do i look?
Later 20s

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 10:53:26 AM
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Squid, nobody is THAT damn weird
he always said dahling and mess Bchdjdjdjdjdj

But yeah Keith was off the damn hinges

yummy

Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 10:19:30 AM
Quote from: animmai. on March 09, 2019, 10:14:08 AM
Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 10:08:03 AM
Quote from: animmai. on March 09, 2019, 09:59:02 AM
Not really, 30 is still an early milestone in someone's life and there's still so much more learn about about yourself at that age
ack

What have u been learning  :ohwow:

The main thing, as of late, is realizing that I'm not as worldly or cultured as I like to think I am. And that I could stand to learn some more about emotional intelligence because walking into every situation with some sort of guard up hasn't really gotten me anywhere.

I'm also at a crossroads with me working in corporate america and trying to find my true passion

:udontlookok:
thats so dope
I love ur mind

I hope u get to get out more and see different shit

But imo
U ain't missing much :overit:
Ncjdjjd jk!

But

Yes finding ur true passion >>>
U will never feel fulfilled until u find that one thing that sets ur soul on fire

You'll get there

I just can't see myself droning away in a corporate setting for the rest of my life or having to resort to what I see my peers do (the constant ass kissing and boot licking) to climp up the ladder to some archaic notion of "making it".

And I don't have any personal passion or hobbies because I spent all of my twenties busting my ass just to get my foot in the door, and I'm not satisfied with any of it

THE_FIRST_LADY

Vonc2002

March 09, 2019, 11:02:29 AM #134 Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:02:56 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: animmai. on March 09, 2019, 10:58:40 AM
Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 10:19:30 AM
Quote from: animmai. on March 09, 2019, 10:14:08 AM
Quote from: Glock on March 09, 2019, 10:08:03 AM
Quote from: animmai. on March 09, 2019, 09:59:02 AM
Not really, 30 is still an early milestone in someone's life and there's still so much more learn about about yourself at that age
ack

What have u been learning  :ohwow:

The main thing, as of late, is realizing that I'm not as worldly or cultured as I like to think I am. And that I could stand to learn some more about emotional intelligence because walking into every situation with some sort of guard up hasn't really gotten me anywhere.

I'm also at a crossroads with me working in corporate america and trying to find my true passion

:udontlookok:
thats so dope
I love ur mind

I hope u get to get out more and see different shit

But imo
U ain't missing much :overit:
Ncjdjjd jk!

But

Yes finding ur true passion >>>
U will never feel fulfilled until u find that one thing that sets ur soul on fire

You'll get there

I just can't see myself droning away in a corporate setting for the rest of my life or having to resort to what I see my peers do (the constant ass kissing and boot licking) to climp up the ladder to some archaic notion of "making it".

And I don't have any personal passion or hobbies because I spent all of my twenties busting my ass just to get my foot in the door, and I'm not satisfied with any of it

I have a friend that went thru this about a yr ago. He has a great job, living in a Miami high rise, traveling frequently, etc.  But hates his job.  He left work for like 6 months trying to figure out what he wanted to do with his life and give him some fulfillment