It's so obvious she writes for Ariana

Started by Vonc2002, March 09, 2019, 09:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on March 10, 2019, 12:14:02 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 10, 2019, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: SPARK on March 10, 2019, 12:07:09 AM
I mean, Tayla is never MAKING it. But it doesn't negate the fact that a lot of her music is actually good. To me, she's kinda like an Ester Dean. She had some cute solo songs too, but def not gonna be a smash artist unless she pulls some kinda gimmick like Sia did...oh and unless she's white.

Both Victoria and Tayla are lesbians anyways so I know they be bumping pussies.
Victoria isnt gay. This girl definitely is tho

A whole nigga

https://twitter.com/victoriamonet/status/1061037465174073344
Exactly, she isn't gay
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Why am i just seeing Victoria is a grammy winner  :gorlonfire:
Im guessing it's for Ariana's recent win

MelMel

GLOCK

March 10, 2019, 12:39:08 AM #83 Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:39:32 AM by Glock
Quote from: Life is Strange on March 10, 2019, 12:09:41 AM
Quote from: SPARK on March 10, 2019, 12:07:09 AM
Both Victoria and Tayla are lesbians anyways so I know they be bumping pussies.

SYDYSJSIHEHDJDJDJSJWJSKDKDKSOSKDKFKDJSKSKDKKDKDMDNDUDUDHDOSKSKDKDK

I thought Victoria was just playing when I saw she tweeted "Pussy is awesome" yesterday :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
she broke up with her husband and def admitted to messing with girls

I'm so over this vacation dyke mess

Either commit or be STRAIGHT

Cartierline

This All You Need song is really cute

and is def Jans inspired

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 09, 2019, 09:27:58 PM
Quote from: SPARK on March 09, 2019, 09:24:59 PM
Vicky is a damn STAR man. Wish she and Bran would love themselves in a studio and do a whole ass album.
Look, if Brandy knew what was good for her she would hang around that girl more and steal her energy. I was KINDA amp'd when i saw them in that video together
:ohwow:
King wait

African Queen

She is a great song writer but I don't like her voice. It's too plain Jane for me.

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 10, 2019, 06:56:15 AM
She is a great song writer but I don't like her voice. It's too plain Jane for me.
Not with Mary J Blige in ur sig u wont

Vonc2002