Backlash: Jess Hilar' Allegedly Gets Turban Wearing Passengers Kicked Off Flight

Started by Freemala Harris, March 17, 2019, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 17, 2019, 02:22:50 PM
But wait, where the proof that they were removed because of what she said?
Don't question it luv

Just drag her

STUNNA GOD

LOONA.

Sinpool

CHOKE

I still need a bit more time to grow out of my fear 

My heart still drops a bit when I see a turban on a plane. I wouldn't get them kicked off I'd just be a bit scared the entire flight.

Sinpool

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 17, 2019, 09:43:51 PM

My heart still drops a bit when I see a turban on a plane. I wouldn't get them kicked off I'd just be a bit scared the entire flight.

s

It shouldn't love because if they're wearing a turban they are probably Sikh and indian and not Muslim period.

Plus the girls who blow up everyday are usually radicalized and from Australia, America, the UK, etc. So you should be more worried about the girls in regular clothing if that.

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Inkling on March 17, 2019, 09:49:37 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 17, 2019, 09:43:51 PM

s

It shouldn't love because if they're wearing a turban they are probably Sikh and indian and not Muslim period.

Plus the girls who blow up everyday are usually radicalized and from Australia, America, the UK, etc. So you should be more worried about the girls in regular clothing if that.
vvvgvggrrreeeeerrrrrrr
This is one of the girls that think being Muslim is like being black or white