Bey Came Into The Game STORMING

Started by Freemala Harris, March 22, 2019, 01:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on March 22, 2019, 12:13:56 PM
Didn't nobody know no goddamn Fifth Harmony-- especially in comparison to Destiny Child

FAGGOTS im tired of yall saying any goddamn thing to try to be right

Im reporting the fuckin board

Yea.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 08:35:16 AM
Quote from: Baph Hollins. on March 22, 2019, 01:59:28 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on March 22, 2019, 01:57:48 AM
bxvbd

She did come in storming but are we forgetting she was already in the game slaying by the time her debut rolled around
:blink: she was debuting as a new solo artist.
So does that mean all her former success is just supposed to be forgotten?  Imagine Diana Ross trying to erase the Supremes :blink:

Especially when many of the HIVe try to include DC's sales to inflate Bey's.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 22, 2019, 09:44:30 AM
also, dc3 was at the PINNACLE of their success when they split to do solo.

it's just plain goody to try to treat bey's solo debut as any other ordinary debut.

and why hasn't another been able to do it? buscause they just haven't. that's not how the cards fell for them. this doesn't negate the earlier point.... like at all lol.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 22, 2019, 12:15:44 PM
bxvbd

She did come in storming but are we forgetting she was already in the game slaying by the time her debut rolled around
So does that mean all her former success is just supposed to be forgotten?  Imagine Diana Ross trying to erase the Supremes :blink:

Let's fckn TALK about it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 12:11:50 PM
Now if i say sumn then I'M mean, right? :uhh:
you are getting it, finally  :ohwow:

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia on March 22, 2019, 12:15:44 PM
bxvbd

just like y'all like to include The Carters

works both ways

BITCH

Mrd0ndada

And to say the other girls had the same launch pad is true but they didn't have the same solo set up... they forced poor Kelly to do a album that was a COMPLETE departure from what the group was doing.   It confused the public... Michelle did gospel of course soooooo you see the differences 
🙄

ophababes.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 11:34:03 AM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on March 22, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 11:28:27 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 22, 2019, 11:00:27 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 09:28:05 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 22, 2019, 07:34:36 AM
Yes!!! Seriously, there will never be another!!

ps- to those talking about her already being in the business before her solo. What's NORMALani's excuse??

Her excuse is that Fifth Harmony didn't last long enough to make her a house hold name & international star upon her solo effort.    Destiny child was 1 of if not the biggest female group of all times by the time Bey debuted solo
Ooooooo, so less TALENT in 5th Harm?

I mean of course DC >>> but what I'm saying is 5th Harmony didn't get a chance to cement themselves as a whole before trying to individualize.

And who's fault is that?

You're missing the point...

affsfdsg has been all day bby

RAY7

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 12:21:33 PM
And to say the other girls had the same launch pad is true but they didn't have the same solo set up... they forced poor Kelly to do a album that was a COMPLETE departure from what the group was doing.   It confused the public... Michelle did gospel of course soooooo you see the differences
yea poor Kelly who ended up with a #1 single and Grammy on that complete departure album

ophababes.

Quote from: 89 on March 22, 2019, 12:23:40 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on March 22, 2019, 12:21:33 PM
And to say the other girls had the same launch pad is true but they didn't have the same solo set up... they forced poor Kelly to do a album that was a COMPLETE departure from what the group was doing.   It confused the public... Michelle did gospel of course soooooo you see the differences
yea poor Kelly who ended up with a #1 single and Grammy on that complete departure album

:calmdownsis:

easy bby. i think he meant poor as in it wasn't fair to her. didn't detect any shade there.

Vonc2002

Yea i remember Kelly talkn about them forcing her to rush that album and her really not being connected to the music

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 22, 2019, 12:31:01 PM
Yea i remember Kelly talkn about them forcing her to rush that album and her really not being connected to the music

!!!

The album was cute, but very random and sounded off in certain parts. You can tell it was rushed and thrown together.

ALTERNATIVE! FOCUS ON EUROPE!

Like, why would you have this R&B/Pop girl completely change lanes, especially when she had recently had an R&B hit with the Avant remix?

Mathew set that girl up. I'm sure he wanted her to have success, but he didn't want her to be TOO successful.