Y’all remember when T-Boz & Chilli came for Rih and then Rih lashed them? Omg

Started by Hakim., March 22, 2019, 11:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakim.

TLC has something to say to Rihanna.

Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas of the popular 90s group made an appearance Thursday on Australia's Sunrise 7 and slammed the "sex sells" tactic in the music industry and the Diamonds" singer for using it.

"Every time I see you, you don't have to be naked," T-Boz, 44, said of RiRi, who just recently donned a barely there ensemble at the CFDA awards.

"It's hard for us to say anything because anytime we do, they say, 'Oh TLC must be jealous,' but I call a spade a spade."

"We became the biggest girl selling group of all time with our clothes on and that says a lot," she added.

The group broke up in 2002 shortly after their bandmate, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, tragically died in a car crash.

"The three of us had chemistry, now it's two and we have crazy chemistry," they said during the sit-down.

Rihanna took to Twitter to respond to the call out by changing her Twitter background to a topless pic of the "No Scrubs" singers, proving that they did indeed strip down at one time.
"When there's no changing the fact that I'm me, and they're well...they're them," she tweeted with a pic of herself sticking her tongue out.

This certainly isn't the first time Rihanna used her social media to make a point.

Last month, Charlie Sheen called out the R&B princess for allegedly snubbing his fiancé by refusing to meet her on her birthday while they all dined at the same restaurant.

In response, the songstress changed her Twitter background image to a Photoshopped pic of the former "Two and Half Men" star getting an autograph from her.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/tlc-slams-rihanna-time-don-naked-article-1.1819968

Hakim.

Rih back in the day was pure MESS
:dead:

I wish she was still like that tbh
:unsure:

HUGO

Hakim.

Quote from: HUGO on March 22, 2019, 11:38:58 AM
Her and Ciara and Her and Teyana>>>

The girls used to fuckin mess
:plzstop:

Biiiitttttt!!!

I honestly hate the current SJW/"woke" era that society's currently living in. The way everybody nowadays is afraid of offending someone
:uhh:

I really wish we could go back to the fighting days
:loose2when:
:stressed:

CHOKE

CHOKE

Lazarus

They never came for Rihanna though.

And that shoot she posted is from breast cancer awareness month.

MelMel

CREAM.

yummy