Oh “US” finna BOOK huh ?!

Started by Young, March 22, 2019, 06:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

D

the twist was predictable and we called it from the beginning. :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on March 23, 2019, 03:52:00 AM

The main thing I didn't like was how there was comedy sprinkled throughout. After the crazy ones popped up, I was hoping it would just be straight horror.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFFFF >><<

The inappropriate/unrealistic "comedic" moments took away from it to me too. It was just so stupid and ruined the seriousness and scares. 

Like the scene when they saw them standing in the driveway, unresponsive, and CLEARLY looking identical to them.

"Oh wow! Maybe we should invite them in for coffee".

:ohwow:

The dad was so fucking stupid. Honestly wanted him to die.

:udontlookok:

Sinpool

My favorite part was when M'Baku and T'challa fought and then M'Baku lost and then Killmonger showed up to save that boy from the Sunken place.

I can't believe the white people were switching places with the black folks.

loved this movie

STUNNA GOD

Sdhdjddddddddddddddddddd

although the comedic part was annoying, my favorite part was when she snapped her finger and they SCATTERED in the yard.

I just KNEW it was time for fucking MESS.

SKDJSJSJDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRDDDDDDDDDDDDD

but also liked the scene with the white family. I didn't really see that coming. It would've been cunt if they didn't look so deformed and played mind games with the audience for us to guess what's WHAT.

STUNNA GOD

I know I talk about this movie all the time, but I wish they went in a similar direction of Coherence. That would've BOOKED. 

HUGO

Quote from: Trey on March 23, 2019, 04:59:59 AM
I'm screaming at everyone on social media trying to come up with these deep n clever synopsis and pull symbolism from nothing.

it just wasn't that fucking deep. :dead:

ffffff
!!!! To be completely honest

I was looking at my friend sideways talking about

the boat represents

Like nigga if you don't shut up
:plzstop:

HUGO

Quote from: Trey on March 23, 2019, 05:00:22 AM
D

the twist was predictable and we called it from the beginning. :dead:

!!!!!

HUGO

Young

Kurama

Quote from: Trey on March 23, 2019, 04:59:59 AM
I'm screaming at everyone on social media trying to come up with these deep n clever synopsis and pull symbolism from nothing.

it just wasn't that fucking deep. :dead:

!!!!

Kurama

CREAM.

ton

It was amazing

There were a few inconsistences but overall cute original plot and I love the mixtures of genres

I was expecting a normal horror movie

CREAM.