Ok, sorry for the mess, I truly am

Started by Bigmacthawoppa, November 18, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:19:40 PM
No lame faggot, i run up in threads and give the truth as i see it. Fuck would i care about giving a contrary opinion,  that's WEAK! Almost as weak as that thread u made about being picked on, weak white faggot

Got damnit, come over here and sit down NOW :watchit:

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:45:08 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 09:41:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:38:49 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 09:34:19 PM
Vonc you have the wrong person. :dead:
I don't.  This is that white boy with black hair, wears glasses, and got a fucking peanut head. This that faggot and he'll keep dawns name outta his fckn mouth, I SAID
He is white with black hair but he never posted a video of him singing to Brandy. He's very shy with his voice/singing, and only shares a vocaroo here and there privately mostly. He wouldn't have done that. :plzstop: He met GHan but he didn't serenade her.

QuoteShe was in Chicago on Broadway! After the show she came out to see the fans. I told her I loved her and she hugged me and then I died.
This was like 3 years ago. It was definitely him. It ain't but 4 white people on here :dead:
He ain't annie, mikey, or Matthew, this that OTHER one. He stood up and sang very quickly for brandy. ..........and sounded da fool
Well first he was serenading her, now he quickly jumped for a second to let out a note and sat back down :dead:

Lemme just stay outta this mess. ya'll handle ya'llz business :supluv:

Vonc2002

Quote from: G L O C K on November 18, 2015, 09:45:30 PM
Post another
Don't remember the girls picking u apart
That's the other reason i know it's him.  It ain't too many white people on here that sing  either.  He sounded okay on those vocaroos tho i won't just outright hate. That mess is front of B was da fool tho lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 09:47:04 PM
I don't.  This is that white boy with black hair, wears glasses, and got a fucking peanut head. This that faggot and he'll keep dawns name outta his fckn mouth, I SAID
He is white with black hair but he never posted a video of him singing to Brandy. He's very shy with his voice/singing, and only shares a vocaroo here and there privately mostly. He wouldn't have done that. :plzstop: He met GHan but he didn't serenade her.

QuoteShe was in Chicago on Broadway! After the show she came out to see the fans. I told her I loved her and she hugged me and then I died.
This was like 3 years ago. It was definitely him. It ain't but 4 white people on here :dead:
He ain't annie, mikey, or Matthew, this that OTHER one. He stood up and sang very quickly for brandy. ..........and sounded da fool
Well first he was serenading her, now he quickly jumped for a second to let out a note and sat back down :dead:

Lemme just stay outta this mess. ya'll handle ya'llz business :supluv:
Because i said he serenaded her that equals put on a whole performance with choreography :uhh:
Yea, just stay out of it lol
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Damn Von C..
U plan on taking ur keds off his neck anytime soon?

MAY

Boy FUCK Dawn

Vonc2002

Quote from: G L O C K on November 18, 2015, 09:50:32 PM
Damn Von C..
U plan on taking ur keds off his neck anytime soon?
I mean i said the vocaroos were ALRIGHT!  :butim16robert:
He'll have to kinda settle with that

Bigmacthawoppa

Just cuz you keep saying it doesn't make it true  :dead:

I can ASSURE you I never sang for Brandy, b/c I would not have had the guts to do that. And if I did, I know I would sound a damns fool b/c I'd be nervous as shit  :plzstop:

You got vocaroo white boy and brandy bad singin white boy confused luv.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 18, 2015, 09:51:24 PM

Boy FUCK Dawn

sddssddddsddsdsdsss
I heard Michael fucked jans

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: G L O C K on November 18, 2015, 09:45:30 PM
Post another
Don't remember the girls picking u apart

Its on like the last page of the post your pic thread.

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 18, 2015, 09:53:47 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 18, 2015, 09:51:24 PM

Boy FUCK Dawn

sddssddddsddsdsdsss
I heard Michael fucked jans

bbbbbb

I heard Dawn fucked Habib behind the Slurpee machine

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on November 18, 2015, 09:52:42 PM

Just cuz you keep saying it doesn't make it true  :dead:

I can ASSURE you I never sang for Brandy, b/c I would not have had the guts to do that. And if I did, I know I would sound a damns fool b/c I'd be nervous as shit  :plzstop:

You got vocaroo white boy and brandy bad singin white boy confused luv.
Yea ok, im over it. Just keep yo mind on brandy and off dawn, 'ggot