Who would you fuck on the board? (Old or new)

Started by GLOCK, July 10, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I thought it was a given that everyone wanted to fuck Glock!!  :supluv:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

I think what made it better is that boy tries to act so hard and tough on here but in person he's so nice and sweet. He still have that ghetto trash edge but he made this hole feel like a bitch. I won't say it was the best but it's in the top 5 only because my dick didn't nutt.

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on July 10, 2015, 05:29:20 PM
I thought it was a given that everyone wanted to fuck Glock!!  :supluv:
U know some of these hoes get forgetful  :receipts:

BigDawg

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 05:30:15 PM
I think what made it better is that boy tries to act so hard and tough on here but in person he's so nice and sweet. He still have that ghetto trash edge but he made this hole feel like a bitch. I won't say it was the best but it's in the top 5 only because my dick didn't nutt.

Im in awe
:ohwow:

JRocka

oh wait cause your dick didn't nutt....do u get fuck and cum without touching yourself  :howfestive:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Glock on July 10, 2015, 05:31:13 PM
my dick didn't nutt.

Is it Hugo?

b

Usually when I'm taking dick, I can nutt while being fucked but I didn't during our sessions which is fine because he kept making my ass cream which gave a pleasurable sensation.

Hugo

JRocka

July 10, 2015, 05:37:10 PM #72 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:37:31 PM by JRocka
i'm still waiting on Bor tumblr to take a peek

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

July 10, 2015, 05:38:25 PM #74 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 05:39:12 PM by ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪
He deleted his tumblr long ago, I'll check my DropBox and see if I have some mess saved.