Missy Elliott Covers Billboard Magazine

Started by asdfghjkl, November 19, 2015, 10:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigernathan

I'm so happy for Missy's success. She deserves it.

asdfghjkl

Quote from: tigernathan on November 19, 2015, 10:25:40 PM
Quote from: asdfghjkl on November 19, 2015, 10:22:06 PM
i see nicki is perched all and thru this thread whew loves it

can't talk about another female rapper without nicki being in it somehow

Nicki has a clothing line, perfume's, moscato beverage, a barbie, scripted show about her life, 3% in that Tidal mess,

you fags just don't wanna give nicki is props cause u like the 90's rap chicks better

nicki has only be here for 5 fuckin' years look at all she has accomplished :uhh:

i won't even go to the charts cause...yeah speak for themselves

anyways that's all ima say

b

shut the fuck up.

do i know you ?

Admin

I loved this interview and the cover :howfestive: BOOK

throwintheTAL

am worried for Nicki to be honest.

A Bey collab always does something to the other girl. Was Gaga the same after Telephone? How bout 'Lic after Put It in a Shelved Song? & Shakira ain't had a Hips Don't Lie massacre since Beautiful Liar era.

She better come with some fckin heat, and fast. Bey made her look DUMB at the Tidal concert and I say that with love :dead:

Zankou.

s

are you saying Bey' puts some sort of voodoo curse on the women she collabs with?

Zankou.

throwintheTAL

November 20, 2015, 11:55:58 AM #67 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:57:28 AM by LISlikeliquor
Quote from: asdfghjkl on November 19, 2015, 10:22:06 PM
i see nicki is perched all and thru this thread whew loves it

can't talk about another female rapper without nicki being in it somehow

Nicki has a clothing line, perfume's, moscato beverage, a barbie, scripted show about her life, 3% in that Tidal mess,

you fags just don't wanna give nicki is props cause u like the 90's rap chicks better

nicki has only be here for 5 fuckin' years look at all she has accomplished :uhh:

i won't even go to the charts cause...yeah speak for themselves

anyways that's all ima say
FAGG, you wanna list off all these feats but ignore her CONSISTENT lackluster performances on major platforms, all while hittin up the Ci boards with shady critique? :ohwow:

Cisus >>> 'ICKI

throwintheTAL

Quote from: GRILL on November 20, 2015, 11:53:16 AM
s

are you saying Bey' puts some sort of voodoo curse on the women she collabs with?
Precisely. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

I do still want to see the 'Put It in a Trash Can' vidya