There's so much reverse racism on bsource now :plzstop:

Started by Bentley!, November 19, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

Lazarus

November 19, 2015, 06:22:44 PM #241 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:26:18 PM by FOHWTBS
Quote from: LiBra on November 19, 2015, 06:17:46 PM
Quote from: FOHWTBS on November 19, 2015, 06:15:14 PM
This still going on?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: but it's not even bent and marg anymore...this thread is like Diary of The Angry Bsource Fags 

I see...

This is a messageboard. Everybody ain't gonna "use" or like  each other. You post your opinion and keep it movin' simple as that.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: LiBra on November 19, 2015, 06:14:18 PM
do some of you gorls know each other outside the board that you guys get so pressed and sensitive.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These faggots be so bothered. Especially when they aren't on the receiving end of your venom. Like shit tf down and know your place.

SUPREME

Bentley!

It really bothered Margy to the core when I came back and showed Dee more attention than ha.

I've never done anything cross toward ha, don't know ha!
I'm pretty much done with ha now lolz

Sorry Margy, still luv u tho!
xoxo

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

It really didn't lol but I'll let your high cholesterol ass think that bby

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 06:20:58 PM
That's why you're so gun held on bullying Mista. He reminds you of yourself. Except he ain't fucking fat.

First, he don't bully me, umm we good. Doves 4ever

Second, you said nothing but bad things about him and said I'm just like him. You got beef with me too? Just let me know cause I never said anything bad about you sir. But we can go there if that's how you feel. Tf

Bentley!

s
Gorl I'm sorry. You were being dumb and a follower. And I'm not gonna gang up on somebody on a message board

Get the fuck over it. You prolly STILL hurt by Dee now. A forum grudge. Like grow the fuck up :dead:

death

tony bby
luv u lols

but back off my bby bruva faggot
:sevynstreeter:

Quote from: Blues clue on November 19, 2015, 06:31:48 PM
tony bby
luv u lols

but back off my bby bruva faggot
:sevynstreeter:

Just asked him a mature question because I don't use ppl who secretly don't use me

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Mista 19.9k on November 19, 2015, 06:28:57 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 06:20:58 PM
That's why you're so gun held on bullying Mista. He reminds you of yourself. Except he ain't fucking fat.

First, he don't bully me, umm we good. Doves 4ever

Second, you said nothing but bad things about him and said I'm just like him. You got beef with me too? Just let me know cause I never said anything bad about you sir. But we can go there if that's how you feel. Tf

You and I are good luv

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Bentley! on November 19, 2015, 06:29:28 PM
Like grow the fuck up :dead:

Take your own advice faggot and stop worrying about the shit I post.