There's so much reverse racism on bsource now :plzstop:

Started by Bentley!, November 19, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

Herb.

Bentley!

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 01:43:48 PM
No faggot the girls are tired of you which is why the majority of your threads are flops. Why when you make an idiotic attempt to lash Lis the girls don't enter or even give a "is it over yet" mess because you're late.

You're a grown ass man with no type of ambition to be anything other than a useless ass faggy and that's just based on my views of you from my interactions with you on this board. You're one pathetic ass individual.
Oh you're still here.
Well a couple things wrong with this

First I don't interact with you. Sorry if you thought I did.

Second, you're a bit delusional because NONE of the gorls here use you.

You're bitter
You're dense
You're hateful
You're hypocritical
And you're a walking contradiction

If you notice everyone usually breezes over you're rants lolz.

Always shouting white devil, and standing up for your rights. Bitch you don't stand for anything. You're a whiney kid.

And a bit about me, I don't cash a white mans check, I employed 5 young black men in 2014 who ALL brought home 60k, and taught them the skills to further their careers.

So while you're on an Internet forum crying about this "white devil", I'm out there making a difference uplifting us.

You know what I type and give you, but you don't know me. But you .... You're disgusting PHAGGIT trash online and off. Better yourself

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

November 19, 2015, 02:06:06 PM #99 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 02:07:30 PM by M?RGĖ??X
Let's be clear even if the "girls" didn't use me, why would and should I even care about that? That's not my purpose here. You seem to not interact with me but Marg is always on your font. You seem to be more involved in how I move around the board than I am myself. Which is why the Constant mention of August or even this very thread. You're worried about me. I don't give a fuck about you at all. Which is why I move right on past you.

Faggot I can come here express my feelings on a board that's predominantly POC then log off and continue my life. This board doesn't make or break me. I'm very comfortable with who I am which is why I have over 10k followers on IG and Twitter and 4K on FB. Marg is good over here boo.

Maybe you should try to be more like me.

and I've been to Fergerson, Baltimore, South Carolina, DC (Million Man March), and I'm an active member in various groups dedicated to helping POC further their higher education because I'm about everything that I talk about. You might wanna catch up fat ass faggot.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 19, 2015, 01:58:52 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 01:56:58 PM
n

She read me huh
sis is scramblin like egg whites in the bowl

Right.

The nerve to use a "the girls don't use" read on me lol like bitch who cares lol

Bentley!

ssssssss

You're wounded Margy.

Bottom line is. You need to fix some things and grow.

1. Stop being a stereotypical messy PHAGGIT around here.
2. Become more educated onthese issues you "stand" for.
3. Have more class with your body. I don't want to see you post another video of getting dicked down, especially raw. You know better, so do better. Love yourself hun.

You need to learn from this.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

/.\

Bentley!

Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 02:07:13 PM
Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 19, 2015, 01:58:52 PM
Quote from: M?RGĖ??X on November 19, 2015, 01:56:58 PM
n

She read me huh
sis is scramblin like egg whites in the bowl

Right.

The nerve to use a "the girls don't use" read on me lol like bitch who cares lol
But you're clinging to Talisa, whose only in here because you're interacting with me.

Stop being so damn dumb and catty. Ugh, I really thought you were smarter, I still believe you've gotten into drugs recently. Your behavior is deplorable at times.