RHOA Season Finale: Porsha’s Reveal/Kenya’s Return/Moose’s Pity Party

Started by M-Rocka, March 31, 2019, 08:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ophababes.

kenya's laugh is so iconic. the way they just kept editing it in the episode wit echo ddfggffhb

nene is so fucking insufferable. my stomach TURNED when cynthia went chasing her out that restaurant. let this grown ass child sit in a corner ans seethe. ready for the to play volleyball with her scalp at the reunion.

kinda wanna know what the whole "im supposed to act like i didnt know kenya was coming" comment was all about. and cynthia's call to kandi. cuz it honestly seems like she didnt know kenya was coming, so those two things r odd

n porsha is just fucking QUEE now sfdff
the way she keeps me in stitches

Zankou.

Cynthia's call to Kandi was just to ensure she was going to own her part in bringing Kenya and Cyn not knowing

The caption during the party is strange but Cyn said she does not remember saying that. What she recalls saying is "I didn't know Kenya was coming". 

Cowgirl

Quote from: The Charges Were Dropped. on April 01, 2019, 10:20:47 AM
Cynthia's call to Kandi was just to ensure she was going to own her part in bringing Kenya and Cyn not knowing

The caption during the party is strange but Cyn said she does not remember saying that. What she recalls saying is "I didn't know Kenya was coming".
It wouldn't surprise me if they took that edit from a past season tbh. They're so messy.

:plzstop:

ophababes.

i DID find it odd that they were captioning but i couldnt actually HEAR her saying anything... like not even muffled.

production is trynna be messy it seems, but this is late. if the mess ain't organic, u can really keep. they was really trynna give this finale a pop i guess. no dice

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 01, 2019, 10:18:04 AM
kenya's laugh is so iconic. the way they just kept editing it in the episode wit echo ddfggffhb

nene is so fucking insufferable. my stomach TURNED when cynthia went chasing her out that restaurant. let this grown ass child sit in a corner ans seethe. ready for the to play volleyball with her scalp at the reunion.

kinda wanna know what the whole "im supposed to act like i didnt know kenya was coming" comment was all about. and cynthia's call to kandi. cuz it honestly seems like she didnt know kenya was coming, so those two things r odd

n porsha is just fucking QUEE now sfdff
the way she keeps me in stitches
Agree with all of this!

Opposites Attract.

Yeah and I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what Kenya did to NeNe that was so bad  :dead: Marlo literally did so much worse and they're still friends. Shit Phaedra tried to humiliate her and yet she's all up her ass.

Is she jealous that Kenya has finally realized her destiny? She's married with a working owner husband and she's still married to a man who doesn't work? Like I'm just trying to understand.

ophababes.

Quote from: WAVÉS. on April 01, 2019, 10:30:56 AM
Yeah and I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what Kenya did to NeNe that was so bad  :dead:

!!!

like wtf did we MISS. surely her liking a couple of shady comments on instagram isn't what has u this pressed

then again, knowing this wildebeest

Opposites Attract.

Zankou.

nene likes the girls that kiss her ass tbh, Kenya wasn't doing it so she's upset with her

GLOCK

Quote from: The Charges Were Dropped. on April 01, 2019, 10:36:21 AM
nene likes the girls that kiss her ass tbh, Kenya wasn't doing it so she's upset with her
love how Kenya refuses to suck up to this ape

It's amazing to see the girls realize that Knee doesn't have the pull she swears she has

If she did.. Phaedra would def
Be back

She ain't that girl