SABRINA, Season Two discussion!

Started by GLOCK, April 05, 2019, 02:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Im glad this black girl came and asked about Harvey.  I wouldn't have had it any other way
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

Vonc2002

I love that sabrina and the black sister are friends now.  I also like her relationship better with this nick character than Harvey. I personally like that her cousin and the black girl are kinda hooking up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This season is EVERYTHING! Episode 5 has me on the edge of my damn seat

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2019, 06:39:26 PM
This season is EVERYTHING! Episode 5 has me on the edge of my damn seat

That was my favorite episode. You'll gag at the finale

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 07, 2019, 01:07:38 PM
I love that sabrina and the black sister are friends now. I also like her relationship better with this nick character than Harvey. I personally like that her cousin and the black girl are kinda hooking up

n

keep watching

Vonc2002

Yea prudence kinda told her what's what when she knocked on that damn door. Yea, back to fckn this hoe up

Vonc2002

April 07, 2019, 10:15:11 PM #38 Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:18:06 PM by Vonc2002
EPISODE 6!!!!!!!!!!!! This iconic ass show. Where's that witch thread? SABRINA>>>>>>>>>
:gorlonfire:

Zankou.

Cccccccvvvvvbbvbb

yeah I thought the same about her powers until the end

Vonc2002

I can help
Did this bitch just pop up from the damn DEAD
:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

The way this bitch just LASHED father Blackwood :kii:
I'm your Anti Pope.......Yea ok, father Blackwood. THANK ME
:plzstop: :gorlonfire:

Zankou.

April 08, 2019, 07:36:41 AM #43 Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:47:49 AM by Herald of Hell.
 :dead: