You girls that want Kodak DEAD might get your wish

Started by Drogon, April 06, 2019, 09:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Drogon

Navyman

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 06, 2019, 09:49:05 PM
niggers are doing the most over this Nipsey shit aint NONE of them mentioned his ass before his death. hate these apes
Um I think yall just too wrapped din pop and gay culture.

These people most definitely did mention him and he was HELLA respected. No one did this for Mac or XXX because their impact behind the scenes and their music wasn't the same.

Nipsey was about to blow up he just dropped his 1st album which was Grammy nominated and critically acclaimed.

Drogon

Quote from: Anti-Black on April 06, 2019, 09:52:15 PM
Quote from: U.S. Border Patrol on April 06, 2019, 09:50:10 PM
Quote from: Anti-Black on April 06, 2019, 09:48:44 PM
dsddlf;nfkfdnfnjds

So now these faggots respect and care about women. ok.

Respectful women NOT whores
v

Which category does K. Michelle fall under hun

Who are you? 👀👀👀

Drogon

April 06, 2019, 09:57:08 PM #34 Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 09:57:52 PM by U.S. Border Patrol
Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 06, 2019, 09:51:52 PM
Quote from: Sinyoncé on April 06, 2019, 09:50:28 PM
KLNAZDJKLnddddddddd

a Policeman needs to shoot a random nigga so that they can get back on track.

:ummwhat:

:uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 06, 2019, 09:54:52 PM
niggers are doing the most over this Nipsey shit aint NONE of them mentioned his ass before his death. hate these apes

These people most definitely did mention him and he was HELLA respected. No one did this for Mac or XXX because their impact behind the scenes and their music wasn't the same.

Nipsey was about to blow up he just dropped his 1st album which was Grammy nominated and critically acclaimed.
Yea, Nipsey has a solid following!

BAPHOMET.

f
that shit flopped.

Sinpool

dknfjknffffffffffffffff

Nipsey ain't been out since the 90s?

yummy

okay joe budden...go ahead and school us thens

Drogon

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 06, 2019, 09:57:57 PM

f
that shit flopped.

n

BAPHOMET.

as Tonk literally stans for Ciara. boy gone kdkdjdjdf 

Cowboy Nine

wow where were all these Nipple Hustle fans before he got a shot to the dome

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Sinyoncé on April 06, 2019, 09:50:28 PM
KLNAZDJKLnddddddddd

I'm sorry I know Nip was doing good for the community and such

But this outcry like he was a Martin Luther King type when half these niggas never mentioned him before kills me.

!!!!!

When they say community they need to say his community of Compton or south central and for straight blacks he wasn't helping us the black gays :hmph:

Sinpool

Somebody post Tonk's post about Nipsey in the past.