Talisa was BANNED lmfao

Started by GLOCK, April 08, 2019, 12:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Cis y'all still claiming this was a step in the right direction? 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

I'm screaming. Tal was so eager to post when money would slip 2-3 spots but still remain in the top 10 but this shit has been falling HUNDREDS of spots. 

Ulysses

Is this person a Ci? Maybe they are searching for "TBY" on the charts.  I coulda saved them the time. I checked and it didn't chart anywhere near the top 100 

Vonc2002

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 08, 2019, 02:50:24 PM
I'm screaming. Tal was so eager to post when money would slip 2-3 spots but still remain in the top 10 but this shit has been falling HUNDREDS of spots.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

They say it's doing really well stream wise tho. Did it hit the billboard hot 100 this week?

Ulysses

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2019, 02:58:09 PM
They say it's doing really well stream wise tho. Did it hit the billboard hot 100 this week?
Nowhere close

GLOCK

Quote from: Ulysses on April 08, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
Nowhere close
ncndndn not even a bubbling under mess?  :uhh:

Ulysses

Quote from: Glock on April 08, 2019, 03:33:43 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on April 08, 2019, 03:10:22 PM
Nowhere close
ncndndn not even a bubbling under mess?  :uhh:
Far from

BAPHOMET.

I'm sure a flop song ain't phasing Lis tbh or the other Ci's 
there's been so many. Queen is probably relaxing listening to "Thinkin Bout God" 

Genesis2

When people log off and have an actual life yall panic lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis2 on April 08, 2019, 10:22:22 PM
When people log off and have an actual life yall panic lol
He was banned dummy. 

yummy

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 08, 2019, 04:21:09 PM
I'm sure a flop song ain't phasing Lis tbh or the other Ci's
there's been so many. 

JHFhjklf.,mvnbccnm,v.ccccccccccccccccccccccc

damn what Tal do to you  :uhh: