Waiiiiit Bran Owns all her tea now ? ACK!

Started by Young, April 10, 2019, 09:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

I don't give two crystal healing dildos. I want new music now! 
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

4everSLAYanafan

April 10, 2019, 05:37:54 PM #17 Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 05:39:58 PM by 4everSLAYanafan
But guys she retweeted this specific tweet so it must be true  :uhh: .....I mean why retweet it if not, Why is it hard to believe something like this could be possible for her.

Monika

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on April 10, 2019, 05:37:54 PM
But guys she retweeted this specific tweet so it must be true  :uhh: .....I mean why retweet it if not, Why is it hard to believe something like this could be possible for her.

wow, she retweeted it? Go head, Brandy!  :-D
Yahudah

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: Monika on April 10, 2019, 05:43:05 PM

wow, she retweeted it? Go head, Brandy!  :-D

right! like this is what I always wanted for her!  :ohwow:

long-timeTheRoofFan

This makes me very happy for Brandy. I hope it's true. I also hope that sis takes a note or two from Mya and Ciara and gets her ass to work dropping new music and new videos etc

I also hope she finds great licensing opportunities for the back catalogue of music she has. Her songs should be featured in movies. I've been waiting for something to pop up in Marvel as they have such epic and diverse music in their movies.

I also hope that Brandy puts together a proper YouTube page with all of her official stuff in one place.

:wub:

I wish I could be apart of her management team.. ugh

Cowgirl

:gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

I don't think that it was hard to believe but it just didn't seem like a reliable source. Go Ghan tho!!

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

The account tweets nothing but lies
Is young behind this

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: BowDown on April 10, 2019, 06:04:42 PM

:gorlonfire:

She wouldn't retweet no false mess about her buying her masters

Go ahead Ghan!

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

April 10, 2019, 06:28:17 PM #27 Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 06:28:33 PM by جايدن هو الفقير Baph-Hollins Karran Kharas Salah Bendaoud.
wrong thread

Young

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 10, 2019, 12:33:48 PM
I heard a few months ago she obtained them.   Which is why she said "The song is mine"  on stage that time.   So when I saw this meme floating around today I thought it was true but idk.   Hope it is!    When Drake sampled her  alone>>>>>

Ack!

Rxxf

BRANDY