I really wanna get into this show but there are too many seasons
there's only 8......

Pearls Khan

Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 05:09:15 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 14, 2019, 04:59:13 PM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 04:49:53 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 14, 2019, 04:38:23 PM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 04:22:24 PM
I just want to see the utter DEVASTATION on Daenerys face when she finds out she's not first in line for the throne. Can't fucking WAIT :blessed:

m

It doesn't matter. She's carrying his child

:roflmao:

Of course it matters. If they depose Cersei someone has to rule. And by law, that someone is Jon. After all she did to claim the throne :kii: :kii: :kii:

Only because he's a MAN

She is the daughter of the King

That throne is HERS

I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel

The fact of the matter is, the throne passes to the legitimate MALE heir, and Jon is the legitimate MALE heir of Rhaegar :roflmao:. The throne is his BY LAW. If she wants to claim the throne by law and by birthright, she can't disregard the law when it's inconvenient to her :ummwhat:

If Goddess WANTS the throne that bad, theres not much any living person in Westeros can do to stop her. Least of all Jon damn Snow. Praying he joins his dead girlfriend by the end of this btw.

CHOKE

Lemme Stop

I'm happy if either of them sit on the throne tbh

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Pearls Khan on April 14, 2019, 05:20:11 PM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 05:09:15 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 14, 2019, 04:59:13 PM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 04:49:53 PM
Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 14, 2019, 04:38:23 PM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 04:22:24 PM
I just want to see the utter DEVASTATION on Daenerys face when she finds out she's not first in line for the throne. Can't fucking WAIT :blessed:

m

It doesn't matter. She's carrying his child

:roflmao:

Of course it matters. If they depose Cersei someone has to rule. And by law, that someone is Jon. After all she did to claim the throne :kii: :kii: :kii:

Only because he's a MAN

She is the daughter of the King

That throne is HERS

I'm not going to stop the wheel, I'm going to break the wheel

The fact of the matter is, the throne passes to the legitimate MALE heir, and Jon is the legitimate MALE heir of Rhaegar :roflmao:. The throne is his BY LAW. If she wants to claim the throne by law and by birthright, she can't disregard the law when it's inconvenient to her :ummwhat:

If Goddess WANTS the throne that bad, theres not much any living person in Westeros can do to stop her. Least of all Jon damn Snow. Praying he joins his dead girlfriend by the end of this btw.

True. But then she'd be guilty of everything she's accusing Cersei of. And she'd be a usurper. Kii.

But I'm of the belief that both Jon and Dany will die and their child will sit atop the throne.

CHOKE

Am so nervous for episode 3

Am not ready for it

:stressed:

Navyman

The ideal scenario will be them both sitting on the Iron throne as King and Queen. But something deep inside of me is saying that isn't going to happen.   :stressed:

CHOKE

Rewatching season 1

yawl I think Gendry may actually be Cersei's child  :uhh:

Navyman

Fuck it, OP add a poll to this thread. Let's vote, I think Sansa may sit on the iron throne. :fuming:

NO one will sit the Iron Throne. I think they will break the wheel indeed and get rid of the Iron Throne altogether. 

African Queen

Knowing this show they will probably all die and the White Walker King will sit on the throne.

CHOKE

Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 05:43:54 PM
NO one will sit the Iron Throne. I think they will break the wheel indeed and get rid of the Iron Throne altogether.

Drogon will burn it

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 14, 2019, 05:46:08 PM
Quote from: ShujiVengers Son of Odin on April 14, 2019, 05:43:54 PM

Drogon will burn it

I believe this as well. As it was forged by dragon fire and can only be unmade by dragon fire.

Jon

I don't think anything big will happen until the 90 minute episodes. 

Kurama

Ready for the Night king to let have

:oof: