RHOA 12 News: Shamari Demoted To Friend, Kenya Negotiating Her Return

Started by M-Rocka, April 16, 2019, 05:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-12-developments-shamari-devoe-gets-demoted-eva-marcille-keeps-her-peach-and-kenya-moore-is-negotiating-her-return

Quote'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' season 11 is over and as you've come to expect from lovebscott.com we're here to give you some exclusive tidbits as to what you'll see next season.

After Shamari DeVoe made her alcohol-fueled debut this season, we hear that producers are looking to have her return next season — but just in a 'friend' capacity. Sources tell lovebscott.com that producers were initially 'on the fence' about Eva Marcille's return, but ultimately they have decided to give her another peach. Also, as lovebscott.com exclusively reported earlier this year, Kenya Moore is quietly negotiating her return to the show. Phaedra is still being considered.

Everyone else — Porsha, Kandi, Cynthia, NeNe, and even Tanya — are all expected to return in their same capacities.

GLOCK

M-Rocka

So it's gonna be Moose, Kenya, Kandi, Cynth, Porsha, & Eva as the main cast and Tanya, Mugshot Madam, & Shamari as the friends?

GLOCK

If kandi had any sense
shed def add phae 

so that it can be her and cyn vs phae and Knee

that would make for an excellent boast n ratings 

then Kenya vs Knee 

and Porsha being the star that she is

M-Rocka

Whew, I can't wait to see Porsha, Kenya, Tanya, Eva, & Cynth get under that beast's skin some more! :blessed:

GLOCK

And also Apollo gets out this year

its time to see them MESS a tad 
phae dragging his new wife 
him tryna find his way being broke as hell :hehe:
Apologizing to kandi .. then dragging her in confessionals 
I need it 

M-Rocka

This is the season we have all been praying for.....MESS!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see Apollo's wife in some capacity going at it with Phae..Hopefully Yovanna comes back and gets into it with some of the ladies. Drunk self.

Jon

nene & phadra teaming up against kenya and kandi would be great tv. lmao

HUGO

I liked Shamari. lil mama held her own especially with Marlow

M-Rocka

I felt like they should've given Shamari another chance though, but at least she'll be brought back to the show in some capacity. She's a firecracker and that's what these ladies need. I just know Moose is gonna be screaming Alliance! every 5 minutes and she's going to implode next season.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Jonovan on April 16, 2019, 05:43:37 PM
nene & phadra teaming up against kenya and kandi would be great tv. lmao

it would but i feel like i see phae being very apologetic unless she has some tea on kandi to spill or something .. i cant really see them going at it

Kalifornia.

I'm all for Kenya coming back as long as she's not kissing Moose's ass & tryna be her friend.

If it's the same girl that breezed through the party and had that ape in fumes, then I'm all in.