RHOA 12 News: Shamari Demoted To Friend, Kenya Negotiating Her Return

Started by M-Rocka, April 16, 2019, 05:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 02:37:51 PM
https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-nene-leakes-lobbying-phaedra-parks-return-real-housewives-atlanta-kandi-threatened-quit

QuoteAfter dropping some exclusive tidbits on season 12 of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' yesterday, we're back with a few more.

Sources tell lovesbcott.com exclusively that Phaedra Parks' return to the show is being heavily pushed by NeNe Leakes. We're told she feels that if the network is bringing Kenya Moore back, then she would feel better about having a cast member return that's 'on her side' as well.

The problem? In the past, Kandi Burruss made it clear both publicly and privately that if Phaedra returns she'll quit the show. Considering Kandi's three RHOA spin-offs are the highest rated 'Housewives' spin-offs, the network doesn't want to risk losing a proven money-maker for the likes of Ms. Parks.
Kandi's business empire keeps growing AND she'll have another baby girl via surrogate next season, so Bravo isn't taking chances on letting her go. For that reason alone, Phaedra's return is unlikely.

You never know what NeNe might leverage to get Phaedra back, so only time will truly tell.

Nene is hands down the fakest bitch in the group. It'll be a matter of time before she turns on Phaedra.

by that time queen phae will be back

but to be real here.   kandi is just being stubborn if this is true.  like gorl ..you aint over that yet?  we all know you  ate porsha and phae pussy .. plus the phae apollo his new wife story line is wayyyy better than some kandi surrogacy mess and also outside this board most wanna see phae return

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jussie Lying on April 17, 2019, 08:18:46 PM
https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-nene-leakes-lobbying-phaedra-parks-return-real-housewives-atlanta-kandi-threatened-quit

QuoteAfter dropping some exclusive tidbits on season 12 of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' yesterday, we're back with a few more.

Sources tell lovesbcott.com exclusively that Phaedra Parks' return to the show is being heavily pushed by NeNe Leakes. We're told she feels that if the network is bringing Kenya Moore back, then she would feel better about having a cast member return that's 'on her side' as well.

The problem? In the past, Kandi Burruss made it clear both publicly and privately that if Phaedra returns she'll quit the show. Considering Kandi's three RHOA spin-offs are the highest rated 'Housewives' spin-offs, the network doesn't want to risk losing a proven money-maker for the likes of Ms. Parks.
Kandi's business empire keeps growing AND she'll have another baby girl via surrogate next season, so Bravo isn't taking chances on letting her go. For that reason alone, Phaedra's return is unlikely.

You never know what NeNe might leverage to get Phaedra back, so only time will truly tell.

Nene is hands down the fakest bitch in the group. It'll be a matter of time before she turns on Phaedra.

but to be real here.   kandi is just being stubborn if this is true.  like gorl ..you aint over that yet?  we all know you  ate porsha and phae pussy .. plus the phae apollo his new wife story line is wayyyy better than some kandi surrogacy mess and also outside this board most wanna see phae return

That would be Phaedra's only saving grace for her and Apollo's new wife to clash, other than that she won't have anything going for herself storyline wise unless she's going to be one of Moose's little henchmen.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 08:26:38 PM

That would be Phaedra's only saving grace for her and Apollo's new wife to clash, other than that she won't have anything going for herself storyline wise unless she's going to be one of Moose's little henchmen.

TRUE!

its basically gonna come down to who has the most pull at bravo.  even though kandis spin offs have done good.  NENE has been around longer and while she is trash it seems she still has a huge following..  i can see andy going with nene on this buttttttt lets say he does and then kandi quits it would almost be pointless for phae to come back cause we ALL wanna see a sit down between kandi and phaedra .. ughhh i dunno ...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on April 17, 2019, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 17, 2019, 01:38:24 PM
I think they let Eva keep her peach cause she's more on-brand for them. Plus Shamari is more likeable but what is her storyline?
!!!!

And honestly, Eva had the most actually going on this dry ass season.
!!!!!!!
Shamari is a bit basic and comes off MORE friend of the showish tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Jussie Lying on April 17, 2019, 08:43:27 PM

TRUE!

its basically gonna come down to who has the most pull at bravo.  even though kandis spin offs have done good.  NENE has been around longer and while she is trash it seems she still has a huge following..  i can see andy going with nene on this buttttttt lets say he does and then kandi quits it would almost be pointless for phae to come back cause we ALL wanna see a sit down between kandi and phaedra .. ughhh i dunno ...
I think that's what the viewers want in Phaedra and Kandi to have a sit down and hash it out and move on, they'll probably never be friends, but it would be nice to hear what her motive was behind that dumb ass rumor. Honestly, I wouldn't want Kandi to leave. If anybody should leave the show, it should be that hyena after she gets lashed one final time by the group and then Gregg can leave her negative ass. They need to bring on Nicci Gilbert or Tameka Foster to be her replacement lol.

Scott.

Shamari actually has a fun personality. Eva bores me to tears and on top of that, l can't stand a LIAR. Own your shade.

And y'all want Phaedra back so bad that y'all are okay with fake ass Nene doing the compaignig when she's the same bitch that said she needed to be fired after season 9. But now that she's alienated herself, she wants her back on show? Fake. She'll turn on her again too

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 17, 2019, 08:53:41 PM
Quote from: Jussie Lying on April 17, 2019, 08:43:27 PM

TRUE!

I think that's what the viewers want in Phaedra and Kandi to have a sit down and hash it out and move on, they'll probably never be friends, but it would be nice to hear what her motive was behind that dumb ass rumor. Honestly, I wouldn't want Kandi to leave. If anybody should leave the show, it should be that hyena after she gets lashed one final time by the group and then Gregg can leave her negative ass. They need to bring on Nicci Gilbert or Tameka Foster to be her replacement lol.
I personally don't want to see a sit down with Kandi and Phaedra. It's pointless at this point and nothing will get accomplished.

Kandi will never forgive Phaedra(l wouldn't either) at the end of it and folks ain't gon do shit but be mad cause she don't wanna fuck with her. What's the point?

GLOCK

Not sure who said this but "eva is more on par with the RHOA brand"

But that was a word
shamari seems very cheap to me and she doesn't encompass that grand thing that the girls have 
even Marlo gives more of a better than tea than her 
she seems very Love and hip hop ish and not n a good way imo 

something is very Dollar Store about Shamari 

Scott.

On par with the brand or not, Eva is still boring just like DeShawn was, who was also on a par with it.

And she's not likable to me. I can't get with her for whatever reason

GLOCK

Well..
sometimes brand >>

theres a reason why Marlo won't ever have a peach 

she's cheap .. Shamari gives that but cheaper imo 
very Wet seal 

Scott.

Quote from: Glock on April 18, 2019, 06:21:17 AM
Well..
sometimes brand >>

very Wet seal
:dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on April 18, 2019, 06:15:24 AM
Not sure who said this but "eva is more on par with the RHOA brand"

But that was a word
shamari seems very cheap to me and she doesn't encompass that grand thing that the girls have
even Marlo gives more of a better than tea than her
she seems very Love and hip hop ish and not n a good way imo

something is very Dollar Store about Shamari
ALL THIS! She basic af! Nice girl but yea she don't need a peach
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on April 18, 2019, 06:21:17 AM
Well..
sometimes brand >>

very Wet seal
ddddddddddffffddddddsssddffdfdf
But!!!!!!

Scott.

Nene was also cheap af when she first started compared to Lisa, Sheree, Kim and DeShawn. 

Shamari could've gradually level up 

Vonc2002

The show was just starting then.  That girl knew what she was stepping into now, so there's no excuse, AND she actually thinks she be looking good.  Girl, get yo dollar store looking ass outta here