I’m going to be real with y’all.. My thoughts on gay/black

Started by GLOCK, April 19, 2019, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

I just finished watching it for like an hour zzxxxzzzz
Love mons new single and divorcement btw

GLOCK

Jjfjdjdjdjdjj
 u think Ci could sift my single sis a seahawk?

:ohwow:

ton

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 06:44:08 PM
Been off IG and twitter for two weeks

two fucking weeks

hmph!
social media is a mess

I haven't done twitter in years
I deleted Facebook like a year? Ago

I still use Instagram but only to look at funny posts

I just couldn't handle the girls constantly posting shit they didn't truly support

Between their personal lives and the public

I didn't know people REALLY fake living a glamorous life for the damns internet :dead:

I'm like girl. I know you personally. Stop it :dead:

Plus, I feel it's healthy at this point. I don't want to fall into a digital hell

GLOCK

Quote from: Ton on April 19, 2019, 06:48:03 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 06:44:08 PM
Been off IG and twitter for two weeks

two fucking weeks

hmph!
social media is a mess

I haven't done twitter in years
I deleted Facebook like a year? Ago

I still use Instagram but only to look at funny posts

I just couldn't handle the girls constantly posting shit they didn't truly support

Between their personal lives and the public

I don't know people REALLY fake living a glamorous life for the damns internet :dead:

I'm like girl. I know you personally. Stop it :dead:

Plus, I feel it's healthy at this point. I don't want to fall into a digital hell
jcjdjjdjdjdjdjdkdkdkskskskksksk

Not a digital Hell
Is it hot down there?
And crispy  :ohwow:

Am intrigued

But ack
I hope the social media era FADES somehow

ton

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 06:45:58 PM
Jjfjdjdjdjdjj

xnbcbcbbxb

I dunno. I know she'll do anything for him though

Especially after he became the highest paid NFL player

She's set for life. I'm happy for her  :dead:. I never cared about Ci flopping, I just don't want her to be broke

GLOCK

Quote from: Ton on April 19, 2019, 06:49:26 PM
Jjfjdjdjdjdjj

xnbcbcbbxb

She's set for life. I'm happy for her  :dead:. I never cared about Ci flopping, I just don't want her to be broke
well LMFAO judging by her children's fathers LMFAO
She will never fucking be broke

This rich ass GIRL

ton

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 06:50:23 PM
Quote from: Ton on April 19, 2019, 06:49:26 PM
Jjfjdjdjdjdjj

xnbcbcbbxb

well LMFAO judging by her children's fathers LMFAO
She will never fucking be broke

This rich ass GIRL
yeah. So she better keep filming these pretty ass videos

A few thousand for a video ain't shit for someone making 140 million :hmph:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Historically it was originally called LGBTQ. They dropped the Q and just left it out. But hell, every community has its problems with exclusion and acceptance. Minorities (black, latino, asian, etc) are extremely homophobic and believe conspiracies like food turning people gay and shit like that and don't get me started on what they say about trans people. Whites  (Especially the majority of the MAGA ones) are ignorant as fuck to the point where I side eye them. Hell, I've been side eyeing everyone lately. Like get it the fuck together. 🤦🏽‍♂️ I'm just over the entire fucking world at this point. The discrimination on all sides of the coin is getting on my last fucking nerves.  Where is that fucking gif of Joy giving that look to Meghan at???
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kurama

Quote from: animmai. on April 19, 2019, 06:14:04 PM
As far as twitter is concerned, that place is pretty much a cesspool overran with fake woke niggas more interested in monetizing black trauma and politicizing every aspect of their lives than achieving any actual progress. I see the way some of those dickheads go out of their way to react to any and everything and then have the nerve to pat themselves on the back like they actually did something productive by "dragging" someone. If they're not too busy crowdfunding to pay their rent (because having an actual 9-5 makes too much sense), they're demanding the publications they freelance for to pay them for writing some half ass think piece NO ONE else is interested in reading. 

But, ya know, that's just my opinion or whatever.  :ermm:

Drag that George faggot!!

:oof:

ton

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 19, 2019, 07:00:06 PM
Historically it was originally called LGBTQ. They dropped the Q and just left it out. But hell, every community has its problems with exclusion and acceptance. Minorities (black, latino, asian, etc) are extremely homophobic and believe conspiracies like food turning people gay and shit like that and don't get me started on what they say about trans people. Whites  (Especially the majority of the MAGA ones) are ignorant as fuck to the point where I side eye them. Hell, I've been side eyeing everyone lately. Like get it the fuck together. 🤦🏽‍♂️ I'm just over the entire fucking world at this point. The discrimination on all sides of the coin is getting on my last fucking nerves.  Where is that fucking gif of Joy giving that look to Meghan at???
:omgwatshappening:

You not defending whites?

Loving 2019

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Ton on April 19, 2019, 07:01:36 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 19, 2019, 07:00:06 PM
Historically it was originally called LGBTQ. They dropped the Q and just left it out. But hell, every community has its problems with exclusion and acceptance. Minorities (black, latino, asian, etc) are extremely homophobic and believe conspiracies like food turning people gay and shit like that and don't get me started on what they say about trans people. Whites  (Especially the majority of the MAGA ones) are ignorant as fuck to the point where I side eye them. Hell, I've been side eyeing everyone lately. Like get it the fuck together. 🤦🏽‍♂️ I'm just over the entire fucking world at this point. The discrimination on all sides of the coin is getting on my last fucking nerves.  Where is that fucking gif of Joy giving that look to Meghan at???
:omgwatshappening:

You not defending whites?

Loving 2019
Haven't defended anyone in years. But yeah fuck anyone that spews racist garbage and FUCK Laura Ingram. Yeah fuck her, fuck Trump and his entire family and his entire administration and fucked up fan base. Yeah fuck all that shit.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

ophababes.

fghfhgfhgfffggg

king ur just frustrated right now. your concerns are valid but when cooler heads prevail you will find more balance in your perspective on the grand scale.

dr. oph is prescribing a twitter break, take two blunts and call me in the morn

:ATLcameo:

...my little hiatus

Quote from: Anti-Black on April 19, 2019, 06:20:13 PM
The overwoke gorls and the gorls who try-hard and be extra offensive are both annoying as fuck to me.

...my little hiatus