RHOA Reunion Part 3

Started by M-Rocka, April 21, 2019, 08:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

I can't believe Moose had the audacity to say she was the only one by Porsha's side after she dragged Kenya, but correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Phaedra there too?

ophababes.

uuuuggggggh Porsh is just that BITCH
que had me cackling

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

agree with EVERYTHING said in this thread so far, btw

🦚

Sorry ass season. Sorry ass reunion.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Drogon

Vonc2002

I usually ain't as hard on these as y'all but these were boring
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Porsha is definitely the new queen huh? I honestly can't wait to watch her special, she's too cute. Yeah, she's become one of my faves after this season. Bubbly self.

ophababes.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 22, 2019, 07:54:58 AM
Porsha is definitely the new queen huh? I honestly can't wait to watch her special, she's too cute. Yeah, she's become one of my faves after this season. Bubbly self.

!!!!!

this past season really TURNED it around 4 me

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 22, 2019, 07:56:11 AM

!!!!!

!!!!!!

And you saw the clip of Porsha clearly saying "get this mic off of me, I'm scared" when that wild animal claimed she recorded that voice over in a studio. Fan favorite self. Can't wait to see these new MILFs as a fun loving duo next season with Brooklyn & Pilar. :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Gorge was just all over the place last night, I felt sorry for her but she was getting lashed.

ophababes.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 22, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

!!!!!

!!!!!!

And you saw the clip of Porsha clearly saying "get this mic off of me, I'm scared" when that wild animal claimed she recorded that voice over in a studio. Fan favorite self. Can't wait to see these new MILFs as a fun loving duo next season with Brooklyn & Pilar. :ohwow:

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

porsh and keny' are about to tag team lasshhhhh

lenethia is going to COMBUST

ophababes.

this gorgeous ass bitch

WOW

🦚

Cynthia looks gorgeous with this darker hair.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_b on April 22, 2019, 08:31:05 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 22, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

!!!!!

!!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

porsh and keny' are about to tag team lasshhhhh

lenethia is going to COMBUST
I just want her to finally unravel. Hate this damn pig! :dead:

M-Rocka

I love Cynth with darker hair