Avengers End Game Discussion Thread *Crosses 2 Billion!*

Started by Navyman, April 24, 2019, 05:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

April 26, 2019, 03:58:33 PM #61 Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:59:15 PM by Tonkaman
Quote from: Ton on April 26, 2019, 03:52:16 PM
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

You seen it king? :stressed:

Alot of people are mad about that :uhh: but I feel the same, it's time to get some new blood in the front because some of yall ain't cutting it anymore.

ton

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 26, 2019, 03:58:33 PM

Alot of people are mad about that :uhh: but I feel the same, it's time to get some new blood in the front because some of yall ain't cutting it anymore.

sdfffffffffffff

no i havent seen it, i always look up plots before i see a movie  :dead:

i hate surprises

im going this weekend though

theyre all called avengers movies but its based around his life :uhh:

i hate it

Navyman

Quote from: Ton on April 26, 2019, 03:59:34 PM

sdfffffffffffff

no i havent seen it, i always look up plots before i see a movie  :dead:

i hate surprises

im going this weekend though

theyre all called avengers movies but its based around his life :uhh:

i hate it
They are shifting and rectifying that, so that's good. Idk if how much the fans will be able to take though. They pushing back hard AF against Brie Larson  :uhh:

MelMel

Navyman

Quote from: MelMel on April 26, 2019, 04:04:29 PM

Ajajsj

^

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Ton on April 26, 2019, 01:58:37 PM
Heard KING comes back lolz

spoilers say its a minimal role towards the end and he gets a few licks in on Thanos but Tony ultimately sacrifices

BrokenHeartsHeal

Black Panther and Cap Marvel existing and Falcon being the New Captain America over Bucky fffhfhfh The crackers are FUMING. The next generation films are about to flop without Chris and Downey huh? The gorls might be checking out

MelMel

boy, if you don't put those last posts in the spoiler tag. Some people haven't seen it yet

Navyman

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on April 27, 2019, 01:06:22 AM
Black Panther and Cap Marvel existing and Falcon being the New Captain America over Bucky fffhfhfh The crackers are FUMING. The next generation films are about to flop without Chris and Downey huh? The gorls might be checking out
Some actually may be honestly. That all women scene and the fact they are pushing blacks have straight white men(majority of the core fanbase) giving them a side eye.

I do think this may be peak, even though they probably will never outright completely flop

Jon

I loved it but the time travel stuff didn't make sense to me in the end. And Black Widow deserved better. Like what was that? 

Navyman

Quote from: Jonovan on April 27, 2019, 01:28:12 AM
I loved it but the time travel stuff didn't make sense to me in the end. And Black Widow deserved better. Like what was that?
I agree with widow. The time travel stuff gets complicated because the way most view it.

I don't have time to go into all of the time travel theories, but essentially they went the way like Dragon Ball z did. Which is why they had that powwow scene discussing the time travel movies and how it wasn't gonna be like that.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 27, 2019, 01:12:41 AM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on April 27, 2019, 01:06:22 AM
Some actually may be honestly. That all women scene and the fact they are pushing blacks have straight white men(majority of the core fanbase) giving them a side eye.

I do think this may be peak, even though they probably will never outright completely flop

This potential new line-up and co if they ever team again: Cap Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, The Wasp, Valkyrie, Black Captain America, Black Panther, Shang-Chi :plzstop:

Yeah, there's gonna be a Charlottesville mess to the theaters